Chapter 9 - Decisions

They emerged from the trees slowly as the rogue that had attacked Jeremy's father continued his beating. The beta was doing well for himself.

I watched as the rogue fought for the dominant position and failed hopelessly. The Beta ripped his throat out spat it on the ground.

Knowing there was no chance of me successfully killing the alpha tonight I decided to run and go back to the drawing board. Blondie will be back any minute with the enforcers from his pack.

Just as I turned and ran back towards the city I saw 5 more rogues emerge from the darkness. I ran my hardest back to where I came from. I was half way there when I did the one thing that changed my life forever.

I looked back.

Jeremy's dad was being circled by the rogues, on a good day he probably could have taken them all at once. But he was injured and he was tired. One jumped and pinned him down while the others snapped at his body. He let out a pained howl to the sky and I snapped.

I though of Jeremy and his innocent little face. His one hundred questions and his cute little button nose. The way his face lit up when he saw his dad. The way his dad looked at him like he was the most precious thing in the world. Fuck me.

I sprinted back towards the rogues and the dying beta, faster than I ever had before. I pulled out my two guns I had strapped to my legs and shot two right in the skull. 3 to go.

Still running towards them my eyes scanned for my swords. Shit I couldnt see anything. But my dagger in the betas leg. It was mybest shot.

The remaining 3 turned their attention to me. 2 stood over the betas body growling at me while one came running towards me.

I charged towards the rogue coming towards me and punched him right in the eye throwing him off balance before grabbing the side of his furry face and pulling it as hard as I could towards me, snapping his neck.

The other two were already coming at me when I turned around. They both jumped towards me both aiming to tear me to shreds. I quickly ran towards them, and slided underneath them while they were still in the air. I wasted no time and ran towards the beta.

I could still see his chest heaving up and down slightly.

"SHIFT!!" I ordered him so it would be easier fore to get my dagger out. I could hear paws pounding towards me. We were running out of time "NOW BETA!!!" I screamed.

He heard the desperation in my voice and shifted.  He laid nude in his human form bleeding in multiple places. "DONT YOU FUCKING DIE MUT!!!" I spat at him before turning around just in time to shank the rogue in the chest.

I had no time to grab my dagger out because the other rogue was already biting into my shoulder

I threw back my head and let out an agonizing scream before falling to the ground. Luckily I had fallen right next to the rogue I had just killed. Right next to his chest.

Using all my strength I brought my fist towards the rogue on top of me. My fist connected with the side of his face. I heard something snap and the rogue released his hold on my shoulder to howl in pain. Wasting no time I flipped to my side, tearing my dagger from the dead Rogues chest and plunged it into the fucker on top of me.

He fell with his body weight ontop of me. Ugh sick. Werewolves are so nasty.

I pushed him off of me to go check on MrBeta but as soon as I got the rogue off me I was being dragged up. Wtf.

The packs enforcers had finally made it, and they were ready to tear me to shreds.

SO SHE DECIDED TO SAVE JEREMYS

DAD NAWWW

Next chapter coming soon