Chapter 2

A small drop runs down my nose as I slowly awaken, my head starts hurting and I go to hold it and i find my hands binded to my back. I struggle to open my eyes, when I do I see a bright blue light shining in my face.

"What the hell" I say. I look around the room and see only white walls, white everywhere. I then realise that the violin was probably left in the middle of the road, only to be squashed by passing cars. Mrs Garlo will be so mad at me, she said she trusted me.

Another drop drizzles down my face, as I start to look up, the drops go down to my torso. I look down at it and my eyes go wide and I gasp. Its blood. I close my eyes not wanting to look up because who knows what would be up there. A body? An animal?

"Well well well. The imfamous Cameron Baxter, not looking up? Why dont you? It will decide your fate, to end up like them or- What ever you choose" A voice says. Still not opening my eyes I decide to stay silent.

"Silent treatment? Hmm well your parents wont be very happy about that" It says, my eyes shoot open and I straight away look up. The roof has a glass ceiling and on the other side, I was correct about this, they are bodies. There is a face facing down to me and I narrow my eyes and look closer. Mum. I look at the second face, and its dad.

"YOU BASTARD!" I yell as tears start filling my eyes, I ball my fist in anger and look around the room. Theres nothing in here. White walls, me in a chair with my hands tied behind my back.

"Hahaha." The voice says.

"Why are you doing this to me? Have I ever done anything to you?" I ask closing my eyes to keep myself composed.

"We want you."

"Isnt that fricken obvious?! You killed my parents and no wonder why you havent killed me. Oh thats right DUH you want ME for some oblivious reason."

"Oblivious? So they didnt tell you? Hahaha this is hilarious." The voice says.

"Tell me what?! What the hell is hilarious?!" I ask angrily.

"Oop hes gonna pop" The voice says laughing, at the moment Im trying to use my fingers to find the end of the rope binding my hands, when I do I yank at it trying to undo it but fail.

"Why dont you come and here and face me you mother f*cker" I yell grinding my teeth together not caring about my language.

"Hey! That's not called for! You watch your tongue around me Cameron."

"Then why don't you face me and tell me who you are and what you want" I say groaning, frowning I see a small door open in the corner of the room. Why couldn't I see that!? Like seriously I might have actually found that if I had a better look.

An old man walks through the door with two heavily armed men walking behind him, I look at the men and see if I can knock them down and make a run for it but I decide against it because there's obviously no chance I'm getting out of here without cutting a deal of some sort.

"You call me infamous? Why?" I ask slowly.

"Oh yes, you've been escaping all your life. Haven't you picked up on that yet? You've been moving around for almost your whole life. Born in California, moved to Louisiana at the age of 4, moved to Washington at the age of 10 and moved to New York when you were 16." I look at the man shocked, how did he know where I used to live? I've only ever spent 6 years in one place at most but we always quickly hurried away from places I've always loved.

"Don't you get it? Your parents wanted to keep you safe as it was illegal in our society to have children." The old man says.

"Society? Is this some sort of prank? There are no secret societies in America and my dad was a cop so I'd know." I say.