"Hey! It's okay, Noah. Tyler told me you kept asking him about me and trust me that means a lot to me. Just don't feel sad about it." I smiled at him.

He gave a small smile. "I can't believe you are actually here."

"Let's sit first." He nodded and sat before us.

"I wasn't coming back. I am here for my father, Noah." I snapped my head at Tyler's direction who hasn't said a word since we got caught. He was already staring at me with a small smile on his face. I looked back at Noah who was patiently waiting for me to continue.

"My father always wanted me to marry Tyler and I can't thank him enough for choosing him as my soul mate." I widely smiled as I entwined my fingers with Tyler's. He placed his free hand around my shoulders.

I continued. "I know everyone has to leave this cruel world one day, but I never imagined my dad leaving me alone right after my engagement. His only wish was to see me as a bride which I failed to fulfill. I know I shouldn't blame myself for his death but I can't stop myself from doing so." My voice cracked and my tears threatened to flow down my eyes but I pushed them back and sighed before I spoke.

"But here I am. The Vanessa you all wanted is back. These two weeks weren't easy for me. I cried over his death all day mostly at night when mom wasn't around. I had a dream about him and he told me how sad he was to see me in such a state. He hated seeing me crying. My dad always taught me how to be strong and I can't believe one day his death would make me feel so weak." Noah took my free hand in his and caressed my knuckles. I could feel Tyler gaze at the back of my head.

"For him, I came back and promised myself that I won't waste my whole life crying over his death. He would never appreciate it. What's gone is gone. Even if I try to get him back, I just can't. So I decided to just move on with my life. Start fresh with, Tyler and never let anything make me feel weak. I am still strong because of my dad." I weakly smiled at Noah. He didn't say anything just nodded in understanding. He knows my condition better than Tyler. As he lost his parents too. I guess he too didn't want to talk any further as he just gave me a small smile.

I moved my gaze back at Tyler. "I want to get married after a month. If you are okay with it?" I asked him.

"I would love to marry you tomorrow if you are ready?" He deeply chuckled trying to lighten the atmosphere.

I laughed. "I need time for the preparations, Tyler. So after one month, it is then!" A squeal of excitement escaped my mouth.

"Great! But I won't be able to help with the preparations, Van." Tyler and I snapped our heads to Noah.

I narrowed my eyebrow at him. "Why is that so?"

He rubbed his palms on his thighs and cleared his throat. "I am going to see, Aly. So I wouldn't be able to help you." He explained as he leaned back on the couch.

I pulled my legs up on the couch and crossed them. Tyler's hand went around my waist and others still entwined with mine. "It's not like you will stay with her for a month! Or will you?"

He shrugged. "Who knows." He winked as he got up from the couch and made his way towards the kitchen.

Tyler and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Want to watch a movie, love?" Tyler whispered in my ears.

"The last summer!" I exclaimed as I leaned forward and grabbed the remote.

"What is that?" He confusingly asked. He looked so cute as confusion spread over his face.

I gave a peck on his lips and smiled. "It's a movie. A good one. Well, that's what I heard."

"Oh." He innocently said. I leaned more into him as I placed my head on his shoulder. I shut my eyes and inhaled his intoxicating scent.

God, he smells so good.

"Noah! Bring us popcorns!" Tyler shouted making me open my eyes back. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and smiled.

"Sure!" Noah replied.

Tyler and I both silently watched the movie. Soon, Noah joined us with popcorns and for himself a coffee. That jerk didn't even ask if we wanted one or not. Noah left the movie in between giving his lame excuse 'It's boring' but Tyler and I, knew better why he left from there. Yeah. For Alyssa.

After we were done watching a movie, Tyler took me in his arms bridal style into his room. He threw me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head before he startled me. He leaned forward and before I could react he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me like he was drowning and I was air.

Within minutes, we both were a panting mess. I was still laying on my back trying to calm my rapid heartbeat but it was pointless. My heart was pounding so hard. I knew he must be able to feel it. He pulled himself back and bend on his knees and took off his t-shirt and tossed it to the floor.

I gulped the lump down my throat as I traced my hands from his neck down to his torso and my gaze followed. My hands stopped right above his pants when he started to unbuckle his pants. I looked up at his face and he was already staring at me with a sly smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this? If not..." I hushed him by placing my index finger on his lips. I so badly wanted him inside me. It's time, I finally decided to give my virginity to the man I waited for so long.

"I am more than ready. Now please don't spoil this moment for me." I uttered in annoyance. I couldn't wait for Tyler to make love to me. I know I was a virgin and it will be painful for the first time. But I was willing to bear such pain for my man.

He chuckled and I pulled my hand back to myself. He got off me and took off his pants and I hurriedly took off my clothes tossing them to the floor. My cheeks turned a shade of red when I realized that I was now naked in front of him. I could feel the tingles in my stomach as he got on top of me. I shut my eyes and impatiently waited for his next move. I felt Tyler's hot breath on my face as he leaned forward. His nose brushed my cheeks as he moved his lips to my ears and he whispered.

"I want you to look into my eyes when I make love to you, baby!"

I did as he wanted. I slowly opened my eyes and his gorgeous face came to my sight. He leaned forward and gave a peck on my lips before pulling himself back.

No more details for you all as you know very well what we did. *winks*