My hands dropped down to his chest and stayed there. I could feel his rapid heartbeat through my hand. My eyes were still shut waiting desperately for his next move. It's been two weeks since I felt his lips on mine. I was dying to taste his lips. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was taking him so long to reach my lips. I frowned when I saw him smirking.

"Why did you stop?" I pouted as I crossed my hands over my chest. He still had his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our face was so close to each other. One inch more and our lips would meet.

"Just wanted to see if you missed me or not." He teasingly said.

My hands again went around his neck but I didn't pull him closer to me. "If you are done seeing if I missed you or not! Now would you please continue what you started." I rolled my eyes at him.

He darkly chuckled. "Do you really want me to continue what I started?"

God. He was testing my patience.

"Yes! Now shut up and kiss me." He laughed. I didn't wait for him to kiss me so I smashed my lips on his.

Call me desperate or whatever! I don't fucking care.

"Kiss me back, Tyler Benson!" I shouted in between kiss. I kept trying to part his lips so that I can taste every corner of his mouth but he being a jerk was clearly enjoying every second of it by not letting me invade his mouth.

I pulled my face back but my lips were instantly pressed on his when he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine. He passionately kissed me and I smirked in between the kiss.

Who's the boss now, Tyler Benson?

Within seconds, my back was pinned down on the couch with him on top of me. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, making him groan. I deepened the kiss as my legs locked around his hips. I felt goosebumps all over my body when his bulge touching my crotch.

We gasped for breath as we pulled ourselves back. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and his lips found its way to my earlobe. He sucked and nibbled on it making me moan in pleasure. My heart was going wild in my chest as he licked, sucked and bit on the sensitive spot of my neck. My grip on his hair tightened and my heart kept on missing its beat.

"Oh My God! Vanessa is that you?" Noah shouted making both of us startled. Tyler hurriedly got off me and sat on the couch as if nothing happened. A deep blush of embarrassment of being caught heated my cheeks. I stood up on my feet and saw Noah running down the staircase towards me. With my cheeks heated with embarrassment, I opened my arms for him and he pulled me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Noah...I can't...breathe." I somehow managed to say. He instantly pulled himself back and I being dramatic tried to breathe. Okay, Stop it, Vanessa! He wasn't choking you. My subconscious screamed. He clapped his hand and his eyes lightened up with joy.

"I thought you would never come back." He muttered softly.

I chuckled as I took his hands in mine. "Why would you say that?"

"Because of the tragedy in your family. I thought you would stay with your mom.
I am sorry for your loss, Van. Also for not making up to his funeral. I wanted to come but work got in between. I am really sorry."