She was surprised, but kissed me back almost instantly. One of her hands wove itself into my hair and she used it to bring me deeper into the kiss. Her other hand began to slide underneath my shirt and the feeling was electrifying. I was surprised that I was able to keep up, being new to all of this, but it just felt so right.

I gasped into the kiss when I felt her hand suddenly grab my right breast and squeeze gently, providing her the perfect opportunity to push her tongue into my mouth. My eyes widened and I began to pull back in embarrassment. "I-I don't know how-"

She shushed me and connected our lips again, prying mine open with her tongue. She pushed her way in as if she owned the place and I tried to mirror her movements. Her thumb began to rub small circles over my nipple through my bra and it sent jolts down under. The sensations were almost overwhelming as I whimpered lightly into her mouth.

Suddenly, a knock sounded on the door, once, then twice. Isabelle growled loudly in frustration as she pulled herself from me, opening her mouth, no doubt to yell at whoever was behind the door, until I shook my head and pointed at the time display on her laptop.

1:27 pm.

She sighed loudly and lifted me off of her as if I weighed nothing. She stood up after me and examined me before reaching over to rub a lipstick stain off of my neck. I blushed bright red and she smirked. "I know I'm good, but try not to show it on your face."

My eyes widened as I sat down my seat in embarrassment. "Oh, and fix your hair."

I combed through my hair with my fingers as she went to unlock the door. The shade of red that my face had become could match my flaming hair by now. I heard her apologizing to the line of students that had formed outside and explain that she had the doors locked because she was privately tutoring a student with permission from the head of department.

Everyone seemed to accept that, except for a certain brunette who shot me a smirk as she entered the room and sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes at Mira, and lowered my head to allow time for my cheeks to return to a normal colour. "Alright, class. I presume that everyone has completed their assignments. I have created a submission box on the department website. Please take two minutes to submit your work.

Everyone immediately got busy on their laptops. I logged onto mine and submitted the assignment. As I was about to log out, a message appeared onto the screen.

Kayla: we need to talk.

I quickly looked around to see if Isabelle was watching before quickly typing a response.

You know I'm in class, Kay. Is it an emergency?

I quickly minimized the tab and made sure to turn off the sound for notifications. Isabelle walked over and sat down beside me before beginning to address the class. As she set up the PowerPoint for today's lesson, another message from Kayla popped up.

Not exactly. But it's stuff that you'll want to know for tonight. Chase told me to tell you when I see you.

I quickly typed a response, saying that I would meet her in two hours outside the lecture hall. "Miss Reagan, are you paying attention?" I blushed darkly and glanced at Isabelle, who was trying to look stern, but I saw the hint of a teasing smile form on her lips.

"I'm sorry, Professor." I quickly began to take notes.

The class went by rather quickly, and as everyone packed their belongings to leave, I could tell that Mira was trying to wait for me likely so that she could question me about what I was doing with Professor Williams in the room earlier, but I intentionally packed my belongings super slow so that I wouldn't have to be alone with her.

"What class do you have next?" She asked as I put away my laptop.

"This is my last class for the day actually."

"Oh cool! We can go grab a bite?" She said enthusiastically.

I sighed apologetically. "I'm sorry, Mira. There's kind of a work issue going on and I have to meet someone right now." I could tell that Isabelle had heard our exchange when she glanced at me in curiosity.

"Oh, that's unfortunate." She sounded disappointed. "Maybe another time then?"

"For sure." She nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her.

I placed my last book into my backpack. "Do I get a goodbye kiss?" I blushed, hearing her voice right behind me. I turned around and stood on my tiptoes to meet her lips. After a few seconds, I pulled away and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I really have to go now."

"Is everything alright at work?"

I tried not to stiffen. "Of course."

She smiled softly. "I'll text you."

I returned her smile. "I may be out a bit late tonight handling some things in the office, so don't worry if you don't hear from me right away." She nodded in understanding and gave me one final kiss on the forehead before I turned to leave.

Kayla was right outside, waiting for me as I stepped out of the classroom. I sighed and tried to mentally prepare myself for whatever conversation we were going to have.

———————————————————————————
*edited*

Hey everyoneeee.

The support for this book is like unbelievable woah :0. Thank you all for that and enjoy the chapter.

-Cindy