"Only if you'll be my Sandy," Lauren blurts out, and Camila can tell that she's anxious for her response. She reaches out to tuck Lauren's hair behind her ear, and for a moment, when she sees how nervous she is just from flirting with her own girlfriend, it makes her feel guilty. Guilty that it was the fans that bullied her into being so nervous, guilty that even though she never participated in anything that hurt Lauren so much, she was still a part of that group.

"I'd be one hundred percent down for that," Camila tells her, trying to seem casual and not overly-reassuring. Then, flashing the older girl a grin, she adds, "go on, get your beautiful ass back into that booth. Run through from the second verse."

"Okay." Lauren steps back into the little booth, putting the headphones on. Camila starts recording again, and then sends her a dorky thumbs-up as a signal to go from where she's sat in the cramped outer room.

She gets a little dazed while listening to Lauren sing, and ends up sucked into sort of a trance. She really adores her voice, and while she knows that acting is Lauren's passion, she's falling in love with her singing too. She makes a mental note to force Lauren to help her out with vocals whenever she needs it, just so she has an excuse to hear her singing.

When Lauren finishes singing the song through, Camila snaps out of her daze and stops recording. Almost anxiously, Lauren murmurs into the mic, "was that alright?"

"Not only are you my favourite actress, but you're also my favourite singer," Camila assures her, beckoning her out of the booth. She looks at the clock, and when she realises it's almost three, she pouts. "Oh. Do you need to head off to your class now?"

Lauren glances at the clock as she steps out of the booth, shutting the door behind her. She hums in thought, before pulling Camila in for a kiss. "Five more minutes," she mumbles between kisses, and Camila quickly wraps her arms around her waist. The younger girl gasps in surprise, but quickly finds herself, pushing Lauren up against the door to the little studio and deepening the kiss, loving the way Lauren's tongue feels against hers, the way it makes the older girl moan when she gently bites down on her bottom lip.

She pulls back, but not by much; their lips are still brushing when she murmurs, "you know, I would push you up against the sound desk but I don't want to risk accidentally deleting everything we've done over the last hour."

Lauren laughs, and cups her jaw, pulling her back in for another kiss. Camila smirks against her, before she kisses down to her jaw, dotting kisses down her neck until she finds that sweet spot that makes Lauren gasp her name, "Camz."

She leaves her mark right there on Lauren's neck, totally visible above the crewneck collar of the band tee she's wearing. "Enjoy that."

Lauren's fingers brush over the point on her neck where Camila had left the hickey in a cute little daze. She meets her gaze, blushes, and then dodges around her to grab her bomber jacket from the back of the chair. "Way to make it obvious."

"You like it," Camila challenges her to say anything different, and when Lauren just blushes, she knows she's right. She pulls her in for another kiss, but this one is sweeter, softer, more of a goodbye kiss than something to tease her with. "While that was a lovely five minutes, I know you have a class to get to."

Lauren sighs. "I so badly want to say fuck class and stay with you, but..."

"But you're a teacher's pet," Camila teases her, "go on, get out of here, before I change my mind and make you stay."

Instead of kissing her again, Lauren throws her arms around Camila in a hug. "Come over tonight. I'll meet you here after class, I know you've only got this room booked until four."