Chapter one Mei pov.

Life is great! The sun is shinning every day in my life! Why you ask because I rule the school! Ah yes I Mei Winters rule the school as the queen, but of course there's no king.

A king would ruin every thing because a king would steal the spotlight. I start my morning with by waking up and walking down to breakfast. "Good morning Lady Winter."

My butler Adam said with a cheerful smile I smile back "Good morning Adam! What's for breakfast?" "I believe it's toast and jam Miss."

I nodded in approval as I sat at the table with my father at the other end "Good morning sweetie." I smiled "Good morning Father."

We ate and headed off to get ready for school and work. I put on a white blouse and a black skirt with black flats. I curled my long black hair and put in my brown contacts. Added touches of makeup and headed out the door.

When I arrived at school all the kids stare in awe and I like it. I stand up straight and walk to the front door where I find my friends already waiting for me.

"Hello Mei how are you?" Asked Joy "Great never better." I replied "How are you Liz." I asked as I turned to her "Fine."

She smiled Liz is the kind of girl to not show emotions a lot, but Joy is the kind that you know what they are think by just looking at their face before we entered the school I felt a bump on my back and turned to see what idiot would bump in to me!

But no one was there so With are good mornings we walked in side to class once we reached the stairs we split ways because my classes where up stairs except for lunch. I sat down in English my first class of the day and by far the most boring.

I swear the teacher has no idea what he is doing, but still tries any way. We sat in class for about 20 minutes before he found our tests from last week. I sat up knowing I got a A probably.

He finally got me and handed me my paper I flipped it over to find a.... D+?! Wait what?! I don't understand how could I get this grade I checked all my answered and studied really hard for this test!

I slumped in my chair trying to forget this horrible grade. I'm sure that the ready of my test will be fine, but I was wrong. I sat in math, science, French, and social studies with tests that all had grades lower that Cs.

At the end of the day I was at the verge of tears just wanted to go home and cry, but I was stopped by the principal. "Miss. winter may I speak to you?" I nodded we sat in her office and talked about my grades the one thing I didn't want to talk about.

"So would you like to explain why you got these grades?" I shake my head "No you don't want to or no you don't know why you got these grades." I nodded at the second one.

I have never gotten a grade lower than a C in my entire life and yet here I am failing school. I walked away from the principal to the open car door that Adam was standing next to.

I nodded when I got in telling him I didn't want to talk, he nodded back seeing my chose. The car ride back was in silence I was happy that he didn't ask me about my day like he usually does because this was one I really didn't want to talk about.

We finally arrived at the house, right as he opened the door I bolted for my room so I could cry out the rest of the day. I woke to the sound of knocking on my door which told me dinner was going to be prepared I was in no good mood so I denied having even a glass of water.

I had to think of a way to change my grades fast before my Father saw them and then who knows what would happen then! There was no way I could change them that fast but, there was one thing I could do the only thing is it's risky.

I tried thinking of other plans but the first one is the only one I got that I think might actually work. And tomorrow after school was the prefect time to put my perfect plan to work.

I just hope nothing goes wrong.