- 🍷 -

「 with Everyone else 」

"Ugh..Jin their taking there sweet time I'm ready to go in!!"

Mark grumbled as he held onto Jackson , The others agreed as they all grew impatient even Jin who made everyone halt so they could all go inside together.

Yeah Jin-ee hyung , I think they chickened out lets go"

Jungkook says as he glances at Jimin on his phone with the most saddest looking eyes you could imagine.

"Jimin did someone in your family die?"

Taehyung asks as he wraps his arms around his sad best friend, That only made feel worst as the comfort and affection he received was familiar.

"It feels like it.."

Jimin sighs as he puts away his phone and places his hands on top of Taehyung's

"Eh? What do you mean?"

Taehyung asked confused but then he remembers the conspiracies about him and Jisung, and instantly turns jimin around and hugs him.

"I'm sorry"

Taehyung pouts hugging Jimin tightly,Jimin looks confused but he thanks His peer anyway.

"Hey guys sorry we're late!"

Hoseok says as him and Yoongi appear from the dark parking lot making the others sigh in relief.

"Thank God , Lets go!"

Mark says running into the club like a child

Jackson chases after , Taekook dashes in too Chanbaek goes in Then Namjin , and lastly Yoonseok.

- 🍷 -

- song playing - Money Cardi B

The group walk in and surprise surprise It wasn't a normal club it was a strip club 😏

"Namjoon eyes over here not them! Me!"

Jin says already regretting bringing Namjoon here knowing he wouldn't give him attention.

"Ugh never mind Come guys! Let's get a drink"

Jin says waving everyone over to the a table close the poles.

"I guess I can't stop you Namjoon I don't care what do you guys want!?"

Jin says to the group who are all staring at the strippers.

"I don't know get what ever your getting"

Namjoon says still in a trance

"Whew! It's hot in here!"

Yoongi says taking off his Coat forgetting about what he left in

"I'm sorry What are you wearing Yoongi-ah!"

Jin says noticing Yoongi's out as a light brushes by making the black lingerie shimmer

"Oh fuck.."

Yoongi says remembers his clothes

"Hold up , you have a problem with what  I'm wearing but Them thots up there has more skimpier outfits but there something wrong with that"

Yoongi says as he caresses Hoseok's bugle Under the table making Hoseok make weird sounds but nobody could really hear it could of the music.

- song playing - Creeping Lil sky's ft. Rich the Kid

"Chill tiger , I just was shocked that you would wear something like that"

Jin says as he waves a waiter over for drinks.

- the drinks arrived-

As soon as Yoongi was given his wine he slurped it up with out even thinking.

"EW! what is this , is this the lightest wine you have?"

Yoongi asked the waiter as he finishes passing the glasses out , he nods.

"Are you kidding I want your strongest"

Yoongi say as the waiter took the glass back and nods

" yoongi that's not a good idea especially since your pregnant"

Chanyeol says as he finishes his glass , Yoongi just rolls his eyes.

- 🍷 -

11:01 pm

Everyone had to be drunk well at least most of them , the dancers where taking a break so it wasn't as crowded people where sitting down or getting a drinks.

Yoongi wasn't drunk but drowsy Hoseok was drunk , And he was horny as ever The two found a dark area hinder in plain sight and Well um.

"I can't wait to fuck your sexy ass"

Hoseok hiccups rubbing Yoongi's thigh , Yoongi had control of is body but he could only move his limps and mind took over , Hoseok wasn't in the right state of mind and didn't care were he was , he wanted to be in Yoongi...

"Don't take to long , I want to get more drinks"

Yoongi says as he starts to feel his heart beat faster as he excited but nervous because Hoseok liked it rough and somtimes it would be overwhelming to Yoongi.

"My Dick will taste better"

Hoseok says with his words slurred as Yoongi just giggles from that cheesy comment before the drunk male went for The Yoonboobs

"Yoonie~why do you have tits!"

Hoseok drunkly gasp

"I do!?"

- 🍷-

( I got lazy so um i'm going leave your beautiful mind to the smut part let me know if want me to try writing smut I have done before but I didn't publish them Oof!)

CaramelFrappeeee2029