7

September•9•20204:29 am

September•9•2020
4:29 am

Yoongi's P.o.v

I was on my way back from our honeymoon with Hoseok , when I fell asleep , the next thing I know Hoseok is waking me up telling me that we're home back in Korea.

I got up to see it was still dark and the early morning sky was lit up by street lights , at first this felt new to me I guess I was use to the tropical scenery.

I stood up and Hoseok handed me my bag I tiredly smiled and followed Hoseok off the plane , we checked out and Jimin picked us up and took us home , at literally 4 in the morning what a trooper.

At home...

We arrived home and thanked Jimin for his time , as soon and I mean as soon as we got in we went straight back to bed , we were worn out from all the packing we did yesterday not to mention we went to the carnival , went swimming , and ate at a restaurant for dinner.

Later that day...

Yoongi and Hoseok woke up later that day around 11:30 • ish , They both realized they forgot to pick up Mickey and Holly this morning so they both scrambled out of beddespite their sore bodies.

"I can't believe we forgot the girls!"

Hoseok says as he quickly irons their clothes , yoongi nods and agrees as he brushes his teeth.

"Hobi where's my contacts?"

Yoongi asked as he searched the bathroom sink.

"Yoonie I think you left it in your luggage"

Hoseok says as he puts his pants on followed by him throwing on his shirt , Yoongi nods and basically rips open his suitcase , and finds it.

"Ah , here these little fuckers are"

Yoongi says running back to the bathroom to put them in , he quickly strips and puts on the new clothes , moving on to his hair , he barely knew how to do his hair along with his makeup.

So he just brushes his hair down and grabbed the keys and went to the car and started it waiting for Hoseok

❀❀❀

At The Kim's house...

Hoseok knocks on the door eagerly waiting for Somebody to answer , then Jin opens the door with messy hair and in pajamas holding Jennie in his right arm.