Chapter Two

(Amelia’s POV)

“No fucking way!” Harper said, mouth hanging wide open as I told her about the date I was going on with Dominic Simmons. I didn’t even know the man but I didn’t really care! He was beyond fucking sexy and every damn time I thought of his sexy ass I became excited beyond belief!

“Yes fucking way! Oh my god Harp you have got to see him. He is just so yummy! I swear you would melt” I told her, slipping on my black cocktail dress. Harper and I were going out tonight to have some drinks and talk about stuff. She had already put on her red satin dress and was looking more stunning as ever, with her long blonde hair flowing all the way down her back.

“That’s so great, Am. You really need that. I mean when was the last time you had sex?” she asked and I gapped over at her.

“Ok one a very long time and two, I’m not going out with him because I want to sleep, we are going out as just friends, k? So don’t jump to conclusions sweetie.” I said to her, rolling my eyes. Not that I would mind sleeping with him. He was probably a damn beast in bed! No doubt.  

“Ugh, get over yourself! I’m serious, that is exactly what you need, I swear. You are so hard on yourself. Just tomorrow night invite him here and let him get it in.” she said, putting on a necklace that went perfect with the rest of her attire.

“No, I am not going to do that, that’s crazy and a bit whorish.” I said and she only shook her head, heading for the door. This was my cue that it was time to go.

But little did stubborn me know, if only.

                                                                       ****

The club was packed but Harper and I managed to find a place to sit and ordered our drinks. We had two martinis each in only fifteen minutes and I was already buzzed. I would drop dead before it took Harper to even become affected by alcohol. Damn I was such a light-weight, so on my third martini I drank slowly, talking to Harper about work and my students.

“Oh shut the hell up, who wants to hear about your students? Tell me more about this sexy ass Dominic Simmons!” She said and I shook my head. This subject again? Really? As if I hadn’t covered it three times today but I went with the flow and flailed.

“Oh, Dominic Simmons you say? Why he is just absolutely fucking sexy!” I said and Harper laughed, taking a long drink of her martini.

“Should school teachers have the right to say such things?” Came a voice above me and I looked up and Dominic fucking Simmons stood there, a huge grin on his face.  He was standing with a guy who was also handsome, but not AS handsome. My face never felt so hot in my life. I quickly looked away, my mouth half open. “May we join you Miss Taylor?” He asked me and before I got to answer Harper cut in.

“Of course you can. You must be Dominic. Amelia has said so much about you.” She then looked over at me as the two men took their seats. “You were so right, Am. He is very sexy!” she said mimicking my voice and I blushed more. How dare she?
“Absolutely FUCKING sexy, I do believe is what she said” Dominic corrected her giving me a wink. Oh my god! I was going to faint. I downed the rest of my martini and called the waiter over for another. “This is Creed, my good friend” Dominic introduced and we all said our hellos.

The four of us talked for a whole hour before Harper rose and Creed did as well. Yeah I know what was going to happen. So I said bye and she left with him.