Chapter Fifteen

(Amelia’s POV)

Staying in bed was not so fun. Of course Dominic pampered me, which was great, but I had to get up and take a walk around the house. So when no one was home after a week of lying in that damn bed I got up and walked around the house ten times before I came to the kitchen and saw that Dominic had left his lunch. I decided then that I would take him some lunch. I knew he was going to get mad but eh I needed to get out just for a minute.

                                                                                ****

(Dominic’s POV)

My students were at recess when Amelia came into my classroom. What the hell was she doing out of bed was my first thought? She greeted me, saying hello.

“Why aren’t you in bed?” I asked her, taking the lunch she had thrust my way. She really better have a good excuse.

“I notice you forgot your lunch so I wanted to bring it to you. I wouldn’t want you to starve, love” she said smiling up at me so sweetly. Awe, who couldn’t resist?

“Just don’t get out of bed again, Amelia. Seriously you have to do with the doctor says or what happened last week will happen again and you could endanger both yourself and my babies.” I told her, looking intently into her eyes. She nodded at me before she kissed me.

“I know. I’m sorry. I just had to get out for a second.” She replied.

“Go home, now and dot get out of the damn bed again.” I told her a bit angry.

“I just wanted to-“she began but I cut her off.

“Amelia.” I warned and she rolled her eyes at me before leaving.  

                                                                                ****

(Amelia’s POV)

Damn he didn’t have to be so mean! He wouldn’t like it if he had to stay in that damn bed all day without anyone to talk to.  I was mad the whole time I drove home. When I got there, there was a car in the drive. What the hell? Who was this now?

I parked my car and got out, kind of annoyed. I really didn’t want any company right now.  When I neared the door, there was a man standing there.

“Can I help you?” I asked, stepping a little closer.

“Amelia. So nice to see you. How are you?” The man asked turning around and I was surprised to see a familiar face. Jake Smith. He was a guy I dated in college. I stood there, stunned. What the hell was he doing here?

“Um, I’m good? Do you need something?” I asked a bit awkwardly. He smiled at me and began to make his way closer to me.  I took a couple steps away. In college he was a bit demanding and controlling. I didn’t like that act one bit.

“I’ve been thinking of you a lot lately. Do you want dinner sometime?” he asked me. I frowned at him, shaking my head.

“No, I’m sorry Jake, I don’t.” was my answer. He looked a bit confused then and e few seconds later he was right in front of me.

“Awe, common Am.” He pleaded. I shook my head and was going to turn around to go to my car but he grabbed my arm, tightly. “You know you want to”

“No I don’t. Let go of me now! You need to leave.” I said and tried pulling away. Finally he let go and I fell to the groaned. Was he fucking crazy.

“What the hell dude.” Came a voice behind me. It was Dominic. Just then I wondered why he was home? “You need to leave.” He said to Jake.

“And who the hell are you?” Jake asked Dominic then, who raised an eyebrow at him.

“Just leave now. I don’t want any problems with you.” Dominic replied, coming to me and helping me up.

Jake went after him then and Dominic stopped him quick, punching him in the face. oh my.  Jake stood there stunned, holding his face before leaving us.

“Are you ok, Amelia?” Dominic asked me, leading me toward the front door.

“I’m fine”

“Who was that?” he asked me and I only shrugged. I was so not in the mood to discuss him. “I’m sorry about earlier. I just don’t want you to get hurt but I see that didn’t happen.” He said glaring at the door. He pulled me against him in a hug and apologized for being such a dick earlier. “I love you” He said and kissed me then. I smiled at him and nodded.

“I love you to Dominic.”

---------------------------------------------

SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT!

ILL MAKE IT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER. DOMINIC LEARNS MORE ABOUT JAKE!!

COMMENT AND VOTE

--HALEY♥