Chapter Twenty (The End)

“I wonder how they are going to act, when they are older.” I asked Amelia as we walked the babies in the stroller through the park. It was a very nice day. Amelia was wore a very nice sundress, looking very beautiful.

She laughed at my question before answering me. “They will act like you of course!” 

Oh my, the world only needed one of me. If my boys ever thought about using woman as I have been doing for so many years they would highly regret it. I learned men didn’t need many women to be pleased, all I needed was Amelia.

We made our way around the park, admiring the scenery and talking of everything. Harper would be here soon enough to visit again. She was so in love with the boys and Creed was as well! Maybe he should have a baby soon with Harper. That would be just a funny nine months.

“Amelia!” Came a woman’s voice from behind us and we turned. The woman looked very familiar and as she came closer to us I noticed it was Sarah Thomson! How the hell did she know Amelia! Maybe that is why she wouldn’t tell me her name at first. Oh dear.

Amelia went to her and they hugged!

“I heard you were pregnant, but I did not know you already had the babies.” Sarah said, glancing at me, nervously. Why hadn’t she told me she knew Amelia! Amelia frowned at her.

“Really, who told you that?” She asked Sarah as she admired the boys.

“Oh, I don’t know, someone told me a while ago, I can’t even remember!” She exclaimed, shrugging and again glancing at me.  

“Oh, well it is very nice to see you again, Sarah. Maybe you can join us for dinner! Oh I am so sorry, this is my fiancé Dominic Simmons.” Amelia said, smiling up at me.

I took Sarah’s outstretched hand and shook it. “Sarah.” I greeted, quickly pulling my hand from hers. It was silent for a few more moments.

“Of course will come to dinner!” She finally said. Oh my, I knew I would have to tell Amelia this was the woman I had spent the night with.

But for now, I took my wife-to-be around the waist and kissed her. Ah, this is all I needed for now!

I loved her so much and of course my boys. We continued down the walk, again silence washing over us. Now I would just see what was going to happen. I knew we would have struggles but I knew we would get through them.

“I love you Amelia Taylor.” I said, taking her hand.

“Oh, I love you too Dominic Simmons!” She blushed

THE END (For now!)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading and enjoying! Look out for the second book!

--Haley

The second book "Being Mrs. Simmons" is already complete and I am currently working on the third, "Twisted Minds"