Chapter Nineteen

Dominic was such amazing father to our boys. We had been home a whole week since they were born. Every night he got up with the twins and fed them. My cut was hurting and was quite itchy! But I wouldn’t want it to become infected.

It was three a.m.  now and the twins laid between Dominic and I in our huge bed. We had just fed them and they slept now, peacefully. I loved the way things were going right now!  I had my family and that was all I needed.

“Maybe we should get a nanny” Dominic said, Michael’s little hand wrapped around his finger as he breathed quietly, sighing in his sleep. I was so excited that I was a mother and I would soon marry Dominic Simmons’s.

I frowned at him, “Why would we need a nanny? I don’t think we need a nanny, they are bad news” I replied, shaking my head at him.

“I will have to go back to work soon and what if you need help with the boys?” He asked me.  Again I shook my head at him. I didn’t want a fucking nanny. I wanted to take care of my boys alone and with Dominic of course. “Okay” He said and didn’t bother me further about his suggestion.

“I wonder if Mr. Bratton will let me return to work soon. I really miss my class.” I said and Dominic shook his head a sour look on his face.  He absolutely hated that guy and often bickered about the prick. I did not blame him, he was a huge prick!

We were quiet for so long and when I looked over at Dominic he was sleeping so peacefully beside his babies and very soon I found myself doing the same!

                                                                                ****

The sound of Sean’s cry woke me from a deep sleep. I looked over at the clock, eight am. I was so tired; I got up from the bed and picked Sean up. Why did he have to already be awake?! I made my way to the kitchen and slowly began to make him a bottle. Maybe Dominic would watch them while I took a long nap. Or my mother could come over and spend a bit of time with them?
I then made my way to the living room, baby in one hand and bottle in the other. The morning sunlight coming through the window was just enough lighting for me and I took a seat in the rocking chair.

I fed him until he fell asleep and soon I drifted off into sleep again as well.

(Dominic’s POV)

I found Amelia in the living room when I woke up later that morning. She was holding Sean and sleeping. This would make such a perfect picture but I wouldn’t dare take it! She wouldn’t be to happy about that and besides she looked kind of rough, I had to admit.

“Amelia” I said, going to her side and waking her up. She looked a bit dazed and confused as she looked around, blinking her eyes.

“I forgot I fell asleep! Ugh, I am so tired.” She said and slowly got up, clutching the baby against her body. Mmmm, I loved my fiancé’. She was so sexy, a sexy momma. I had so wished she hadn’t of ignored me for a whole month. My need for her sexually was unbelievable. If she even knew I was thinking about sex she would slap me so hard!

I took the baby from her and instructed that she go lie down and she did without hesitation. I called Creed then and he picked up after the third ring, sounding a bit tired.

“How’s being a father?” He asked me, chucking a bit. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Fun actually. I really do enjoy it. Maybe you should try it sometime?” I joked sitting on the couch softly, not wanting to wake Sean.

“Ha, yeah right. Could you imagine what a pregnant Harper would be like? I would have to live in a whole different house!” He exclaimed.

We talked for a bit longer before I hung up. Soon I found myself falling asleep on the couch. Sean sleeping soundly on my chest. Ah everything was so perfect!

-------------------------------

yes i know it is short! Dont judge me! i promise the next and last chapter will be longer and wonderful!

--Haley♥