Chapter 4

I enter a large room, it looked a lot like some control room except there was a pod in the middle. Men in white coats were attending panels. Another man, one who looked younger then the rest, yet he seemed the most respected of them all.

A woman who looked as if she was a couple years older then me and she was dressed in the same uniform as Natasha, but she was much more feminine stood by him. She was beautiful and by the way everyone treated her; the most respected. It seemed where Nat had shaven hair and a men's uniform, she had curled auburn hair, a skirt and her jacket had a row of medals.

I almost stared in awe at her, she had flawless skin, beautiful brown eyes and red lips. She smiled sweetly at me and I almost melted. It felt like it was out of a cartoon or movie, the sort of thing that sounds stupid until it happens.

The man in the white coat brings me out of my trance. "Steve, Steve Rogers. You ready?" He holds up a needle filled with a green liquid, "I'm Howard Stark." He gestured to the pod, "Have you been briefed on what happens?"

"Uh, I was told this was the only way for me to commit service time." I stammer when I see the large needle. The woman smiled and begins to speak.

"I'm afraid that there is no way to sedate you and for the serum work, I'm told you want to commit time?" Her voice is as sweet as she looks and I can do nothing, but nod weakly. "It will be painful, but over in about 20 minutes and you will be the first super soldier." I just nodded again and Howard began setting up.