Chapter 1

The school was dull, it looked lifeless. Everyone walked around the halls with perfect posture, everyone talked in proper English and everyone was wearing an army uniform.

James Buchannan Barnes stood behind Steve Rogers, a slight tinge of fear glistened in his eyes. What was he thinking!? This was what he wanted his entire life. Right?

Steve walked or tried to walk with the same posture as the others, his small frame making it near impossible. Yet the boy was still confident even if the other snickered, Bucky followed Steve to the front desk. The woman looked at them through a pair of glasses that were low on her nose.

"Yes?" Her voice was gravelly as if the years at this school had worn her down.
"We enrolled, James and Steven." Bucky told her, his voice strong and definitely not how he felt. Steve cringed at the used of his full name.

"Last names." She was staring at her computer when she said this.
"Uh... Barnes and Rogers." He answered and she nodded.
"I'll get a student to show you to your barracks." She gestured to a red headed girl and a blonde man.

Bucky nodded and followed Steve who had started walking towards the pair. It ways Steve was much stronger than he was, Steve had only been bullied and beaten his entire life and it was a miracle he had even been excepted to the school. The only reason he had been excepted was because of their 'super soldier' program, Bucky had begged Steve not to do it, but the boy had his heart set on it.

Though he had gone through all of this, Steve was still much braver than Bucky and he admired the boy for that reason.

In a school full of boys, the red-headed girl looked like the only female student and the blonde boy had his arm around her waist. Bucky had studied the rule book for the school, that was frat. No one seemed to care for it though.

"Steve Rogers." Steve held his hand out to the girl and she smiled down at him sweetly.
"Natasha Romanoff." She shook Steve's hand as he smiled back, the boy behind her was grumbling about something and she elbowed him, it seemed to work since he stopped groaning.

Steve gestured to Bucky who was standing behind him.
"This is my friend Bucky, but I guess you go by last names so his names is Barnes." Steve introduced and Bucky gave a nervous wave, it was so unlike him to feel this nervous.

"Well, this is Clint Barton. They call him Hawkeye because he never misses a shot, we'll show you guys around and then we'll take you to the barracks." She began walking down the hallway, Steve followed, catching up to Natasha and starting what seemed like an intellectual conversation. Bucky sighed and made his way after them, Barton walked along side him.

"Your friend, look after him. He won't be welcome here." Barton said, just loud enough so Steve couldn't hear.
"He's doing that super soldier program they advertised." Bucky kept his eyes on his friend, "I'm worried for him, he's been wanting to fight so badly, ever since his mother died." Clint nodded.
"He's safe with us, but not others like Zola and Schmidt." He informed.

"Who-za and What-now?" Bucky looked at the so called 'Hawkeye' in confusion.
"Zola is one of the smartest students here, he works in the super soldier program. No one trusts him though and Schmidt's known as the 'Red Skull' they call him that because of the amounts of supposed head shot's he's delivered to dummies. Schmidt has been wanting to be the subject of the super soldier program ever since it started, Zola has been suggesting they use him but a man named Erskine suggested they use him." Clint pointed at Steve.

"How the hell do you know all of this." Bucky asked Barton, Barton simply said;
"Don't use that language here or they will beat it out of you." Clint walking faster and quickly joined Nat and Steve. Bucky after a seconded of wondering what shit he had gotten them into jogged to meat them.