~Update~

Henlo all~

I am altering my story a little by placing it into...the Omegaverse!

What is an Omegaverse you ask? Allow me to explain!

The Omegaverse is the universe where every gender has the ability to give birth to a child depending on if you're an Alpha, Beta or Omega.

Alphas:
The ones at the top of the chain.
They're often the ones in control of very large companies and often are treated like celebrities. Their special ability is they are able to get omegas pregnant despite both the alpha's gender and the omega's gender

Betas:
Nothing really special about them, they're basically just normal people. They're unable to get pregnant by a alpha (unless they're a female). They can however impregnate Omegas.

Omegas:
They are at the bottom of the chain, they are unable to make others pregnant and are only able to get pregnant themselves. They often go through a time known as their 'heat' where they basically get very aroused and give off a special smell that attracts all alphas and betas into wanting to repopulate with them. This smell is stronger for the alphas. Due to this however, Omegas are often hated because during their heat they are unable to control themselves.

Now that we have covered that..

In the Omegaverse, there is something known as a soulmate and it's a relationship that only alphas and omegas can share. A soulmate is someone you are destined to be with no matter how much you despise them, you are fated to be together. Omegas are more likely to get into heat from being around their soulmate and vice versa with an Alpha

Finally, markings. An Alpha can claim any omegas they want , this prevents Omegas from cheating on them and also manipulates the hormones so it mainly only effects them.

Hopefully this makes sense (and I have my facts straight haha)

Also I have altered each chapter slightly but it shouldn't change my story overall!