Chapter 6: The Decision

Sorry I haven't updated for a while haha.
Well as an apology I decided to do something new this chapter, a voting system!
Comment 1 or 2 and decide where the story goes!
I will be counting the number of votes on the 20th June and whatever has the most votes will win so get commenting!
Enjoy!
If there is less than 5 votes per choice or if there is a tie, I'll decide the ending c:
----------------------------------------------------------

Keith began to storm up to the Alteans but stopped when he heard sobbing from behind him. He turned and saw Lotor on the ground with his head in his hands.

Keith didn't want to go back to him especially after he just got ridiculed and humiliated by him.

However it dawned on him that if he left Lotor alone, who knows what he could possibly do but was it really worth the time playing 'family' with Lotor in order to stop any potential damage in the future?

His duty as a Paladin of Voltron is to stop worlds from being threatened and attacked but as Keith he really just wants to be with his friends, heck he will even apologise to that jerk, Lance if it means they can all talk again but..

Will they even accept me?

Keith walked towards the crying Galra on the floor and kneeled next to him, unsure on how to comfort him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

Lotor glanced between his fingers and stared at the black haired male whose eyes pierced his. His watery eyes glittered and trickled down his violet skin.

"You wouldn't understand!" Lotor rose his fist against Keith but his weak fist landed smoothly in Keith's hands.

"Talk to me Lotor."

Keith sighed knowing he was being played with and although he uses the excuse of wanting to prevent Earth from any danger, in reality he and Lotor were similar. He couldn't possibly leave him and he couldn't possibly forget their romantic shared moments. He was his first kiss.

"Just LEAVE" Lotor growled at him. Keith knew how to handle this stubbornness. He had to deal with Lance after all, and even Shiro's thick skull.

Keith pulled Lotor towards him by his shirt and held him in his arms. Lotor's scent was a mix of musky and bitterness yet there was a tiny tiny hint of sweetness. Keith closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

"Little star that stumbles above,
Your lights flickers like the wings of a dove,
Uncertain,lost, alone in that dark sky,
My sweet, little baby, stop your cry
I will sing this lullaby
Until you have found your one true home
Protected by your garden gnome
There where you'll lie your head at bay
There where the warmth will help you lay"

Upon finishing his song Lotor's body had completely relaxed and was at ease.

"K-Keith...I'm sorry...I didn't mean what I said. The anger and hatred I still carry from my father is still buried deep within my blood. It's no excuse for what I did but I do apologize from the bottom of my heart"

Lotor buried his face into Keith's nape and inhaled his sweet and sour scent. Keith hated Lotor, this act wasn't going to tempt him! He won't forgive him! He won't! But....

Why does my heart feel like this?

But he has to make a choice. He can't possibly leave Lotor alone...he wanted their first kiss to mean something, his virginity, everything!
But.. he knows he can't let so many people get killed due to his selfish actions.

Lotor pushed Keith on to the floor and slipped his tongue into his mouth

"Let me make it up to you"

He had 2 choices:
1) Leave and go back to Voltron
Or
2) Stay with Lotor