Chapter 7: A Tense Reunion

"Let me make it up to you"

These words...Keith had wanted to hear these words for so long.

Keith pulled the Galra closer to him and embraced his touch. He wanted more, he wanted to pain to go away, he just wanted to drown in this lustful pleasure and never wake up.

Lotor slipped his tongue into Keith's mouth and entangled them with his. His fingers brushed the human boy's hair as he leaned closer and closer on to Keith. His hands began to get curious and restless, they began to touch and squeeze different areas of Keith's body.

Keith bit his hand in order to silence his moans, he drew blood. Lotor, ripped Keith's shirt off and began to dominate Keith's body with his tongue.

"L-Lotor..no... w-we are in a p-park" Keith moaned. Lotor unbuttoned his pants after hearing the arousing begging. His large purple eggplant towered over Keith's ass.

"L-Lotor pleasee..." Keith begged after hearing the screaming of children near by. Lotor didn't stop.

He teased Keith , rubbing his dick up and down his ass. Keith could feel the Galra's hammer tease his ass, making him excited for the sensation that will soon enter from his ass. Keith clenched the grass from underneath his hands as Lotor spread his ass and began to thrust his rod into the honey pot.

Lotor stuck his fingers into Keith's mouth in order to silence his moans but found that it had the opposite effect, Keith sucked his fingers which seemed to arouse him more and more.

"..Keith..?" A familiar voice whispered from behind a tree..it was Lance. "What the fuck is happening here!?" He shouted, Lance dived on to Lotor and began to recklessly throw his fists at the Galra's face.

"Lance what was that commotion-" another familiar voice whispered from beind the tree. It was Shiro.

Keith pushed himself off the ground, still trembling from the built up milk still stored inside his carton.

Shiro pulled back Lance and pulled him away from Lotor who wore a huge grin, he wiped the blood off his lip with his hand and sat up.

"Well hello Paladins, long time no see."

"Keith, what the hell is happening?" Lance yelled at the male's face, holding him by the collar.

"...So you're finally going to talk to me now huh?" Keith chuckled at the angry expression in Lance's face.

"YOU-" Lance raised his fist but Shiro held him back and moved Lance to the side.

Keith noticed the pained expression Shiro wore and looked away from the pain it caused him in his heart.

"I-" Keith opened his mouth but Shiro himself interrupted.

"I-I'm glad you're okay.." Shiro smiled but the pain was obvious.

"Y-yeah you too.." Keith answered, avoiding the gaze if Shiro and the glare of Lance.

"Well now that we have all exchanged our greetings, now we need a serious conversation." Lotor interrupted.

"Are you taking him back or am I stealing him?"

-------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this in a park :,)

So from the date I set, lots of people said to stay with Lotor but because there was only a difference of 1 or 2 votes I added my own twist c:

and I oop-