Chapter 56: Don't Forget That

You and todoroki had to part ways since the match with kirishima and bakugou ended making you gasp a bit. As todoroki left you , you quickly sprinted back to the stands. you saw Ochaco and Tsuyu were seated in the chairs. Other students also sat around them, sero, mineta and denki

You rushed up to the two females and looked down just to see kirishima being dragged away to the infirmary. You shrieked to see your poor friend was beaten up.

"dammit! what happen?!" you asked the two girls who looked over to you.

"ribbit, bakugou destroyed poor kirishima.."

"yeah and kirishima couldn't handle the blasts that bakugou gave"

You sweat dropped at the story. You knew bakugou wouldn't go easy but wow he really didn't want to go too easy. You sat down next to ochaco. Hearing footsteps you then looked up to see midoriya who was walking down the stairs.

You smiled.

"midoriya your back!" you said just before you gasped at how he looked making the boy jump a bit.

"midoriya are you sure you should be walking in this state!" you said with worry making the poor broccoli head blush at your words. Midoriya started to stutter as his cheeks went red.

"a-ah Im fine don't worry!" he said now sitting down next to ochaco.

"ribbit I see the surgery went well" Tsuyu said and midoriya nodded.

"yeah and she then healed me enough for me to be able to walk" midoriya explained and you looked over to see ochaco was a bit worried.

"yeah but aren't you ment to take it a bit easy..."

Midoriya then say next to the gravity girl and faced forward. Midoriya then had a determined looked in eyes.

"yeah but I don't want to miss any matches" he explained.

You sweat dropped and sighed. Closing your eyes a bit you couldn't help but chuckle.

"midoriya is sure a stubborn one..."

Just before any remarks can be made the crowd cheered loud as they saw midnight stand up to the fronts pointing her whip to the one side. As she stood which brought everyone's attention, present mic made the announcement for the next battle.

"UP NEXT WE HAVE TENYA IIDA! WHOS UP AGAINST HIS CLASSMATE SHOUTO TODOROKI"

You looked forward to see iida and shouto face each other. You gulped nervously mainly for iida.

'now that todoroki is using his flames his now much more scarier...'

Just before you can think more the crowd cheered louder as present mic spoke once more.

"AND BEGIN!"

Iida was about to move and attack but todoroki blasted his ice quirk towards iida. iida used his turbo legs to dodge it making your eyes widen at his speed.

Todoroki was quicker though to use his ice quirk to block iida from escaping leaving no room for iida run off.

"IIDA IS TRAPPED" present mic shouted.

Todoroki then shot his ice quirk towards the middle but in a second iida was able to jump up surprising the whole crowd.

"woah! a standing long jump!" ochaco shouted.

"iida is pretty quick.." you softy said mainly to yourself.

iida then swung his leg across todoroki. You saw the engine flames coming out from iidas leg. Just before iida was about to kick todoroki square in the head todoroki was able to duck.

"yosh shouto!"

iida then flipped his body again and swung his leg again and was able to aim for todoroki, kicking him down to the ground. Your eyes widen in fear.

"LOOK AT THAT SPEED"

You were shock as well as everybody else who gave off small comments. iida was really surprising you right now. His speed was impressive.

iida then grabbed the back of todoroki and started running to the other side of the arena to throw him out of bounds. As iida got closer and closer his leg suddenly stopped.

Your eyes widen to witness iidas turbo engines on his calves were blocked by ice.

'this smart cookie!'

Todoroki then took a hold of iida and activated his quirk. The ice started traveling around iidas body. A grin formed on your face.

'people have only been seeing todorokis range attacks only, I guess his even stronger when it comes to much more closer range moves also... heh'

iida was mobilized. Todoroki won the match and was able to proceed to the next as midnight announce making the crowd cheer loudly. You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked todoroki looking at his left hand.

'why didn't you use your flames hm..'

"poor iida.." midoriya said loudly making you now avert your eyes to iida who was shivering as the cold ice corroded his body. You frowned as you looked at iida.

'you're still strong iida, don't forget that"