Chapter 13: Tomorrow

"Class dismissed."

Mr Aizawa said in a bored tone.
Everyone got up from their seats and started to head to their friends or just straight home.

The whole day was just so tiring and time was going so slow.
You were very sloppy today with training as you just wernt in the mood.

You were still upset about your precious dog and Todoroki was the first to notice.

He has comforted you the whole day. It was very out of character of him but his been trying lately.

You honestly were happy that he was being a good friend.
He sat with you and spoke to you and said everything was going to be ok.

You were packing your bag not hearing the voices in the background.
You then felt a tap on your shoulder.

Looking behind you it was Todoroki. He gave a small smile only you can notice.

"Ready to go?" He asked and you nodded.

You both waved off to your friends and you both left.

"Man... I wonder what's wrong with her..." Kirishima said to the m  and the others heard also.

"Todoroki kun told me that her dog ran away and she's bummed out" midoryia said and everyone nodded.
Kirishima sighed.
"I wish I knew...." he said pouting.

"Oooo someone has a thing for her!" Denki said and sero whistled.

"N-no I don't!!!" Kirishima denied.

- - - - - -

You were walking down the street side with Todoroki. You didn't have anything to say. You just held your bag straps tightly and looking down.

"Uhh... we going to your house..?" Todoroki asked and you nodded.

Todoroki looked at you and you looked sad. He didn't like it. Something in him told him that this isn't allowed to happen.

He stopped walked. You then stopped also and looked at him.

"Hm Todo?" You turned fully and looked at him.
He was furrowing his eyebrows.

"This isn't making me happy..." he said. He looked up and saw you with wonder in your eyes.

what he was doing was very out of character. He knew that but something in him said that he just needed to be honest right now.

"(Y/n) please don't be sad anymore I promise that we will find him even if it means to sneak out at night. I'll be a hero also for you and Mitsuo" .He said with a small blush.

Your eyes widened. Your heart started to beat faster and faster. Time started to slow down.

This feeling.
Hold on. That's it. You finally knew why your heart started beating fast only for him. Why you only thought of him out of the blue and why time stops all of sudden when specials moments with him only happen.

"I...."

Not just yet.

You walked up to him and hugged him.
"Thank you..."
he was shocked at the sudden contact. Being the akward teen he was he shyly returned it.

You guys stood there for a while until you separated.

"Alright let's get home and start putting up these signs!" You said determined and he nodded. You two then started to walk off to your house.

- - - - - -

Mitsuos POV

"Alright puppies ready to head off?" Maya said to the two dogs.