Chapter 1: New Start

'Ok ok it's just the first day of being a hero in training no biggie right?!'

You were looking at yourself in the mirror fixing your school uniform.

"(Y/N)!!! COME ONNN YOURE GONNA BE LATE"

Your mom shouted from the kitchen.
You ran down stairs and tripped over your loveable puppy husky Mitsuo

Mitsuo – "shining hero" (光雄)

You landed face first onto the floor. Mitsuo came and jumped onto your back and when you got up he then jumped onto your lap and started to give you small licks. He really had puppy breath!

"Ok boy, I'll be home soon ok! Don't follow me please..." you said to your dog and petted his fluffy head.

He was adopted a few months ago from an abusive shelter and luckily you saved him fast. But enough of this cute fella!!

He lied down and watched you go.

you stepped into your moms car and drove to the UA school.

You were recommended to the school for some reason but you were excited as you dreamt to be a hero. Your dad was a retired pro hero due to a villain attack but you never liked going into such detail about it.

"Ok honey enjoy and please if Mitsuo comes call me this time" your mother said and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah yeah I got it mom" leaving the car you started to walk to your class.

'Ok you just gotta stay calm and collected'

As you were walking, you were trying to find your assigned classroom.

Turning the corner you ran into someone which was a girl with short brown hair.

'CALM AND COLLECTED' you started to panic and you wernt really the type to be foward.

"I am So sorry! Are you ok?!" You looked up and saw she was looking at you also.

"No I'm fine! Ochaco Uraraka I am! You must be the new kid in class 1-A!!" You nodded agreeing.

" I'm (y/n) (l/n)!!!" You said giving a smile.
She motioned you to follow her to the class. The two of you spoke a bit when she opened the door she went in first and you followed.

"T-Todoroki Kun wait!!!" You heard someone say and when you were about to go in you ran into someone that was in a rush.

The stranger held you so you didn't fall.
"I'm so sorry argh what's my deal bumping into everyone!!! Are you..."

You looked up and saw a two toned hair man with pretty eyes and that dashing scar. His two colour eyes looked back in shock.
"Okay...."

There was a 2.3 second silence until the male realized what state the both you were both in. He flushed red. You also started turning red also. The two of you the separated and you stood up and you coughed. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"S-sorry...." he said in a whisper and left the room. You were about to stop him but he walked to fast and left.

"What's his deal Deku?" Ochaco asked the green hair boy.

"His just.." the boy sighed seeing he didn't know how to describe his situation.

"Ummm hi"

The class went silent and all eyes were on you.

'STAY CALM AND.... this is failing'
You started to fiddle your fingers not knowing what to say.

"This is the new girl! The one Aizawa Sensei said that will be coming!"
Ochaco said saving the akward that was gonna become.