Chapter 8: Heart Dropped

2 months has passed.

You were getting along fine in UA.
School work has become harder but other wise you been doing your best.
You have made great friends but your first ever best friend was the boy

Todoroki Shouto.

It was a miracle really but you didn't know how you pulled it off. He can be cold sometimes but you managed to get use to his such attitude.

Other wise your other good friends was a lot of the girls , Iida, Izuku and Kirishima.

The rest of the class were just also your friends but not as close at those people.

Walking into the class you saw your fellow classmates talking and chatting to each other.

"Man we gotten so popular with this USJ attack" denki said to jiro. Jiro nodded in agreement.

"Usj attack?" You came into the conversation wondering about this topic.

"What dude you havnt heard?!" Sero said joining.

"Yeah class1-A is known for the freshman class that has experienced an attack with villains (y/n) chan!!!" Mina said to you and the other nodded.

"Wuahhh really I didn't know this. I don't rly pay attention to the news these days"

The door slid open but instead of the teacher it was Todoroki.

He started walking to his desk and when he sat his eyes went up to see you walking up to him.

"Good morning Shouto!!" You said and pulled a chair to sit next to his desk.

He greeted a soft hello and placed his objects down onto the floor.
"Ah finally no Mitsuo I see..." Todoroki said noticing no company by yor leg.

"Yeah my mom told me I have to put him in his little area so he wouldn't run off" You said rubbing your neck.

"Area?"

"O-oh it's like a cage but it's not abusive he has his needs a blanket, food, water and some toys to play with and the cage is pretty big...." You said resting your hand in your cheek.

"Hm" Todoroki said. You were about to  bring up next topic up the class went back to their seats in a hurry as Mr Aizawa.

"Alright everyone in a few week the Us sports festival will soon to come so you all better train." He said and the class gasped in excitement.

"Omg the sports festival!!" You said and uraraka caught your excitement.
"That's where a lot of pro hero's also participated when they were in school this is gonna be so cool!!"

"You may all dismiss train hard everyone." Aizawa said and everyone stood up for they seats.

You were packing your bag and you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Oh Shouto" You said and you gave him a smile.

"Wanna huh.... hang out..?" He said and you were shocked. His never asked you out you would nroamllt he the first.
Sadly you have a sigh.

"I'm sorry Shouto but today is my training day with Mitsuo" you said.
"Can I come?"

"What really?!" You said in shcoked.
He gave a nod.

"Definitely!!" You quickly packed yor stuff and you told him you were ready to go.

You waved off to Midoryia and the rest of the group a goodbye and Todoroki doing the same but softly.

Walking along next to Todoroki it was honestly gonna be fun when your best friend is gonna be joining you.

"What do you do at dog training?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh! Well you see we normally do command training which is sit, stay,roll over and I also teach him manners." You explained.

"And... I've been practicing with him some cool fighting moves you know since he will be my partner in my future hero job soon!!!" You beamed and it honestly blinded Todoroki as you were bright.

He gave a small smile.
"That's very nice (y/n)" he said.

Your heart beated faster.
Your face become red all of a sudden and you looked away pretending nothing happened.

Hm....

"Oh we here!!" You said while you were waiting up to the door you saw the familiar car that was parked in front of the garage.

'Shit!!!'

"Uh wait before we go in Shouto" you said and faced Todoroki.
Todoroki gave a hm to wonder what u needed to say.

"You see my dad is kinda here and uhh... his not so nice to boys coming to my house so just act Ah cool" You said making a pun for the ice quirk he has.
Ofc he didnt get it.

He nodded and you opened the door.

You saw your mom and dad together in front of Mitsuo cage.

"Hi mom and dad!!!" You said and they went silent. The first person to look at you was your mother.

"(Y/n)....." she said and you wondered why she said in a sad tone way.

"Mom dad...? Is everything alright oh and I brought Shouto."

Your dad turned also and walked up next to your mother.

"Hello Shouto I'm (y/n)'s father." He said shaking the young boys hand.
'Wow well that was calm' you were surprised by your fathers calmness.

"Can we talk to (y/n) for a minute Shouto I'm sorry I do know that you two wanted to hang but—" you cut off your mothers words.

"Hey! Shouto is family too he can also hear!!!" You said with confidence and you were smiling and Shouto was taken back as he felt his heart beat fast.

Your mother sighed.
Your smile dropped.

You looked to your side to see Mitsuos cage open.

"Oh did Mitsuo go out for a toilet break? I'll go get—"

"Mitsuo...." your father held your shoulder and your mother was honestly about to look she was gonna cry.

Your mother was the first to speak.

"Mitsuo ran away. His gone missing for an hour now."

Your heart dropped.