Chapter 12: In Love

Sadness.

That's what you were feeling at this moment in the class.

Sadly it's only a thrusday. You hoped it was gonna be Saturday but sadly it wasn't.

Today when school was over you and Todoroki planned on putting up the missing posters of Mitsuo

You sighed and put your head on the side of the table. It was morning still and Todoroki wasn't here yet and the other students were just talking along.

"Really dude?!" Your attention was caught by Denki shouting at Kirishima along with sero and minas gasps.

"Yep I'm going to be getting a puppy on Saturday!!! Girl or boy I'm gonna make that fella the manliest dog ever!!!" Kirishima said making th group wow in excitement.

You sighed and you put your head down onto the desk.

Why did he run away? You couldn't just think. If he ran out the house you knew he would come find you and he knew where you were. But he never came to the school.

You sighed and closed your eyes for a while.
You wanted to cry honestly.
You then felt a tap on your shoulder.

Turning your head to the other side you saw it was Kirishima.

"Kirishima?" You put your head up and waited for him to answer.

"You ok there?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yeah...." you sighed.

He looked worried. You were normally the chatter box in the class. You had your quiet moments yes but you were tooo quiet right now.

"Well... just talk to me if you need to!! I'll be here to listen!" He gave you a smile which made you return one back.

"Yeah!" You honestly were happy that you made friends over the months. You and Kirishima were also kinda close but not as close as Todoroki.

Speaking of him. Where is he?

You looked around and you didn't see he was in the class. Maybe his late?

You needed to go wash your face in the bathroom. Aka needed some air for a bit.

It was early so why not go walk a bit. If Todoroki did come now you were gonna stay but his sadly late.

You got up and walked up to the door.
You were about to open when some else opened the other side.
Letting go you saw it was Todoroki.
He was holding a file with many papers in it.

"Oh Todo! There you are!" You said happily.

He gave a small smile.
Your attention was then locked onto the file he was carrying.

"What's that?" You pointed out to the file he was holding. His attention was then caught on the file.

"Oh this is the wanted signs for Mitsuo. We can put it up together when school is over" He said and you were shocked.

"Aw Todo I was gonna print them!!" You took the file and thanked him and you both went to your seats.

Todoroki went to his seat you took a chair and sat by his also.

Todoroki was listening to you blabbering.
You looked happy around him.
"So like with the signs..."

Todoroki was thinking.

Why did he print you wanted signs for your lost dog?
Why does he care?
Why does he say can he come to your humble home?
Why does he have a feeling to protect you?

His heart was beating faster and faster of the thoughts he had.

"Todo?"

Why was he thinking such anyway? Why does he even care? What is he feeling?

"Hellllo earth to todo?"

He kept roaming more and more thoughts of just you, making him blush red.
He couldn't control his thoughts.

maybe his in...

"SHOUTO"
His eyes snapped back to you.

How long was he just day dreaming?

"U-uh I'm sorry!!! You were out the zone!!! I was getting worried!!" You said to him.

You were worried.
For him.

"Oh sorry I just.... had something on my mind..." he said softly.
You gave a giggle.

"That's alright just talk to me if you need to I'm here!!!" You said giving a toothy grin.

He felt himself turn a little bit red seeing that cute smile of yours.

"Alright everyone class will start soon please back to your seats!!!" Iida shouts and everyone groaned and went back to their normal seats.

"Argh ...see ya Todo!!" You said and got up to go to your seat.

Todoroki watched your body sway back to your seat.

Realizations hit him.

He was in love.