Chapter 48: Shrugged It Of

"YEAAAAAAH! TODAY WE GOT A GIRL COMBAT EVERYONE BE READY" present mic shouted through the mic.

'This is it.' You thought walking onto the platform and you also saw momos body coming onto the arena also.

"WE HAVE THE MYSTERIOUS BLOOD LORD HERSELF , WITH A STRONG QUIRK CONTROLLING HER OWN BLOOD, (Y/N) (L/N)! FROM THE HERO COURSE" present mic roared which made the crowd go wild.

"ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE GREAT CREATOR, SHE WAS ADMITTED INTO THE HERO COURSE AND WE CAN SEE WHY, FROM CLASS 1A,MOMO YAOYOROZU !"

The crowd started cheering for the fight as you looked at momo with determination and your fist were tighten and you gave her a smirk.

"I don't plan to go easy momo" you told her as you got ready.

"I didn't plan to also." She gave you a glance which made you glare at her.

You got ready as you put yourself into position and your ring cutter flicked out ready to activate your quirk.
She also got into position waiting for the match to begin.

Present mic cleared his throat.

"BEGIN!"

You then reached for your index finger and cutting a straight line on top of your finger creating a BB gun , not wanting to make blood-like guns that could actually kill a person this would make her get a bruise instead which helps get her off guard.

You have a bit of hand to hand combat skill so you were ready to give it your all.

Shooting the gun you made she quickly recovered by making a shield covering herself from the shots.

'I knew she wasn't going to attack first ,Crap shes quick... gotta do something"

You decided to think of the objects she would normally make. It clicked, you remembered seeing her make a pole to use as if it was a sword or something.

That gave you an idea.

You decided might as well fight sword to sword.
Cutting a bigger cut on your arm you proceeded to make a blood sword.
Momo watched as she stared to breath heavy.

You then made your shield just like momos but of course with your blood.
You pointed the sword at her.

"One vs one how's that?" You smirked at her and she gave no response but making a weapon also to fight against you.
She made the pole she normally makes and pointed at you.

"WHATS THIS? A MEDIEVAL SHOW DOWN, THINGS ARE GETRIG INTERESTING " present mic shouted and the crowd started shouting and cheering for the both of you.

From far distance, Todoroki watched how determined your face looked.
You didn't know he was watching.

You were the first to run up to her, both your weapons collided together as you tried to push one another.

"This will be fun." You said making momos expression became shocked.
You two the separated.

You did a kick to get her off her feet which successfully worked and she dropped her pole to the other side.
You were about to kick her shield when she blocked your attacked.

You bounced a bit back and she quickly stood up and made another pole.
You ran at her again and you both attacks.

She was good with her sword skills and she knew where a weak defensive could be effected and so on.

You were sweating and heavy breathing.
You only had to push her back and if she was out of bounce she would loose.

You saw momo getting tired due to fact she kept making things from her quirk.

You decided to screw of the sword play and you made your blood whip.
Making the whip you took a held of it and flick it onto momos leg and you pulled her to the ground and she fed her to the side and she fell side ways almost out of bounce.

You decided to run up to her and you tow tackled each other.
She didn't have such strong combat skills but she was strong to stay her legs on one spot.
You took a held of her arm and flipped her over throwing her over the arena and her back landed onto the floor, making her out of bounce.

She gave a cry and she was admitted defeated.
You took a breath and you rubbed your nose and saw it was bleeding.

"YAOYOROZU IS OUT OF BOUNCE,(Y/N) WILL PROCEED TO THE NEXT ROUND" midnight announced and you heard people applause.

You saw momo knocked out. You kinda sweat dropped. the paramedics came and took her away to recovery girl.

'Oops.' You thought and rubbed the back of your head.
You smiled and walked off the stage.

Your arm was bleeding but not was bad it would be as you use to make more deeper cuts.
You sighed.

'I can't believe I did it'

You felt eyes on you as you were walking into the stadium as if someone was staring you at you from the crowds. It gave you shivers.

You shrugged it off and went inside to find Todoroki.