16: Dan's POV

It was awkward after that. Not insanly, just enough for us not to be all flirty like before. Which Dan has to admit he may already miss.

They sat side by side, watching some old anime rerun on adult swim. Barely aknoledging each other while they watched.

Sure, the moment had been awkward. But what made it worse is that Dan had felt something below the belt. Which he prbably should've but it was just so weird. His heart had done a random tug, his stomach pretty much tidal crashed through him. And of course, the really, really hard to explain buldge in his pants.

Dan thanked ever god it was the one thing Phil hadn't notice.

Its not like Dan cared, Phil had pulled his pants by accident and pretty much thrown him on a bed. But, of course, it had just been an accident.

This day was so bipolar. One moment their riding on a long term couple and the next their strangers on a train that have matching coughs.

Dan hates it. If the days mood could just choose somethig to be Dan would be able to get his mind on track. But of course he liked magically powers to be able to do that.

"Hey, boys. You decent?" Phil's dad joked, opening the door a little before swinging it open. Phil's mum behind him smiling worridly.

Phil glared at them while simutamiously blushing."Whats up?" He asked, looking over to his mother.

"Nothing, were just, ah. Heading to bed," she stuttered, running her hands up her arms like shes cold.

"And uh, we wanted to know if your okay?" Phils dad asked like a question more than a statment.

"Were okay, why?" Phil pried, looking over the both of them yet again.

"Well we just heard some. Stuff. Does Dan want the pull out bed?" Phils mum quickly hid what she said with a question but at the same time she was pulling the pull out bed into the room.

"Oh," Phil says queitly. Looking down and paling slightly."OH! No! I was just trying to pick Dan up and I dropped him." Phil babbled nervously.

It took Dan a second before. Oh jesus, the dialouge, sound of Dan literally hitting the matress, the sound of Phil falling moments later. Dammit, it really sounded like theyd had sex.

"No no no no no!" Dan yelled, waving his arms in front of him."We weren't- we uh. Phil tried to lift me," Dan paled lighter than Phil and felt sick.

"Oh, well okay then. Just, stay safe." Phils mum pursed her lipa when she was done and pushed the bed towards us.

She seemed like she was full of mixed emotions. But Dan understood, its been a weirdly straining day for everyone.

"Night boys," Phil's dad said after a few strained minutes, grabbing Phil's mums waist and pulling them away from the door. Shutting it behind them.

Dan groaned, setting his hands over his face while he fell backwards on the bed.

"So tired," Dan mumbles, eyes already growing heavy well he is surrounded by the soft bed.

"I know." Phil agrees, getting up to open up the pull out bed but finding no sheets or covers on it."I can't go out there, if I wake Lee its game over for the neighborhood."

Dan chuckles, not moving his hands from his face."Well just share," he reasons, crawling under the covers on the oppisite side of the head board.

"W-what?" Dan can practically hear Phils blush and laughs again.

"I sleep here and you sleep opposite." Dan explains, already slowly falling asleep with his arm as a pillow.

Phil doesn't answer, just turns off the light and climbs in on his side. Feet dangerously close to Dans face, still in their kitten socks.

'This is gonna be a long night,' Dan thinks before falling asleep.

~*~

Their are weird ways to wake up. Like off the bed or halfway off.

But one of the most weirdist and awkwardly pleasing is when your crush is curled up in front of you. Head close to your chest and feet touching your thighs.

Okay, its barely even weird. Just completely and utterly mindblowing.

Just like yestersday Phils face is slack and his breaths slow. Meaning his still fast asleep. Nobody with even a smidge of a heart could wake him up.

So Dan just kinda, lloked at him until he stirred.

"Hey," he mumbles into Dans chest, yawning and streaching his arms.

"Hi," Dan tries to think of a sassy comet but he couldn't be happier. Even with his feelings slightly on edge from yesterday.

"Sorry, I kinda moved. Your feet are gross," Phil glanced at Dans feet and Dan fake gasped.

"Well, guess I can cross foot fetish off my list." He joked, watching Phil blush and give him an odd look.

"You have a list?" He asked, mischef playing through his eyes and Dan just rolled his eyes.

"Fine, you win." he gave in, still sleepy. Running a hand through his hair and finding a-

"Oh no," Dan groaned, hand falling on the first curl of his hair.

Phil moved Dans hand. Having to use some force so he could see. Phil laughed, running a hand through Dans hair.

"Oh my god thats adorable! Wanna watch LOTR?" Phil smiled.

"I would hit you if you hadn't suggested Lord Of The Rings," Dan grinned. Watching Phil roll off the bed and grab the movie off the bookshelf.

~*~

Happy 5 year phaniversary by the way! Celebrate with lots of fluff!