9: Dan's POV

Sometimes Dan's alarm is like a warrior. A little solider fighting to make sure that Dan wakes up on time and gets ready. But sometimes its a enemy, forcing Dan awake to trudge off to his own personal hell zone. Dan doesn't know what his alarm is today.

People say what they will sometimes Fridays are even worse than Mondays.

"Dan! Wake (pillow hit) The (pillow hit) Fuck (pillow hit) Up (pillow hit)" Tyler hit a pillow to Dans face even more."Daniel stand up or I will hid your straightner."

Dans up like a bullet. Throwing his blankets off and stumbling into the cold.

"I hate you. So much," Dan mumbles grabbing his straightner from Tylers hands and holding it to him like a baby.

"Love ya to. Now hurry up if you wanna drive," Tyler skips down the steps happily.

Dan glares at his back and turns to get ready.

-----

Dans running down the stairs. Tylers honking filling the slience of the morning.

Dan runs out the door, breathing heavily. He jumps into the backseat and downs a piece of toast in one bite.

"Hey Dan. What up?" Somebody asks Dan, he shoots his head up to see the face of Joesph Sugg smiling at him.

"Nothing," Dan answers trying not to sound to short but he was not in a people mood.

Dan brushed off the crumbs and turned towards the window.

Joe started talking to Tyler about something and they both turned to Dan at the same time.

"Daniel, honey. Please tell Joe here that he is, in fact, a twink," Tyler batted his eyelashes at Dan who just rolled his eyes.

"You should believe him. Tyler's the gay whisperer," Dan said with a straight face. But when they both didn't laugh he sighed and looked out the window. What a great start to the day.

-----

When Dan walks into school he's actually on time for once. Not the way would think, he's normally the first one here and first one gone. But thanks to the agonizingly long car ride Dan was thrown into the middle of the chaos. In a horrid mood. Greatttttt

Dan slams his foot on the ground while he walks, head down almost between his shoulders.

The lights have gone out in the hallway containing Dan's locker and he's forced to look up so he can find his locker.

A figure is standing by Dan's locker when he gets there. The figure turns towards Dan and smiles.

Someone shines a light past Dan and the figures face is illuminated.

"Oh, hey Phil. What's up?" Dan asked, getting to his locker and staring dumfoundedly at the dark lock dial.

"Hi Dan, I'm alright. Dad was really excited from the recording last night." Phil shined his phones light on the lock and Dan gave him a grateful smile.

"Really? I'm glad, thought I butchered it for a second," Dan let his worried emotion spill out and quickly fake coughed to cover it up.

"Dan, their was no way you could have butchered it. I was honestly pretty certain I'd ruined it with all my stuttering." Phil looked sadly at the ground when Dan got his lock open.

Emotions took over again, Dan really had to get those little shits under control. Suddenly Dan was grabbing Phil's chin and lifting it up.

"Phil Lester. There was no possible way you could have ruined anything. Plus, you look kinda cute when you stutter," Dan quickly let go of Phil's chin after he said it and turned to gather his books.

He didn't even notice Phil's cherry red blush filling up his face. But Dan did catch the way Phil's finger played with the hem of his shirt and almost ripped the shirt off.

"Woah, Phil calm down. Don't hulk out on me," Dan laughed, struggled to keep his eyes from the rip exposing Phils hip bones.

Phil laughed and they walked towards Science.

Dan's mood had lightened significantly when they walked into Science. Taking there seats by each other.

Phil got out his book while Dan pulled out the homework he'd been stuck all night.

You see, the reason Maths isn't everyones favorite subject is because it makes you feel like a idiot. Doesn't make you feel like you've learned a thing. Just leaves with the stupid emotion and the feeling you want to slam your head againist the wall.

Dan hadn't noticed that he was hitting his head on the desk repeatditly until he felt eyes bore into his head.

"Dan? Are you alright? Stay sane?" Phil jokes, holding Dan's shoulder and pulling him away from the desk.

Phil's smile fell when he saw Dan's eyes were bright with tears."Hey, hey Dan what's wrong?" Phil pulls his hand up from Dan's shoulder until it's on Dan's neck.

"I'-m sorry P-Phil its just. Maths is so... I-It just makes me feel so dumb." Dan fights back the tears with all his might. You will not cry here Howell. You. Will. Not. Crying over something as simple as maths is stupid not to mention idiotic.

"Oh Dan, I'm sorry. I can help you if you want." Phil says sadly, holding Dan's neck a bit softer now.

"P-please." Dan says quietly, showing Phil the paper in front of him.

It was probably something simple like add 1 and 1 since it was the 2nd day but Dan legitimatly had no idea.

When Dan finally forces the tears away from his eyes. Thats when he notices how warm Phil's hand on his neck is.

"Oh, this is good you just...." It's like Phil's voice has disappeared. Just the way he did maths so easily and had yet to move his hand. Phil writes something onto the paper but Dan barely notices.

Taking this moment to study Phils features like he wasn't able to before. Dan noticed the way that Phils fringe drifted perfectly over with a natural striaghtness that Dan despreatly wanted to have. Dan was so far in his fantasy world he barly noticed when Phil looked over to him. Cathing him staring.

"Dan, pay a bit of attention here kah?" Phil smiled at him, pulling his neck so he was looking at the paper."I could tutor you if you want."

"Sure," Dan couldn't fight the smile turning up his lips.

Later, Dan felt a question weigh him down like a weight. He could stare a hole through the paper but he needed an answer.

"Hey Phil. Why did you call me cute yesterday?"