5: Phils POV

Phil finally prepared himself to meet his doom. Taking a deep breath before the bell for lunch rang. Okay Lester lets do this, find minty hair and you'll be fine.

Well Phil told himself this a part of him wanted to just sit with Dan instead. But Dan had admitted well the passed notes he went to the grocery store to buy and eat lunch.

So Phil had to face this sea of social embarassment and screaming teenagers alone. Horay.

Phil walked into the never ending lunch line. Looking up and down the line to find anyone he met. Phil sighed when he saw no one and leaned againist the wall.

"Hey mate. Your the new kid right?" Someone asked from next to him and Phil glanced at him. Great, already being singled out.

"Oh, yes thats me. I'm Phil," Phil said, giving the person a smile and trying to read their emotion. He was just met with a kind smile and bright brown eyes looking down at him.

"Well hello Phil. Where did you move from?" The person began to make conversation. They walked forward with the line while Phil thought over his answer.

"I move her from a mini town inthe north about a week ago." Phil answered.

"Oh, thats cool. Who are you eating lunch with?" He asked while they grabbed trays and Phil picked out the only food not smothered in grease. A apple and a pre made turkey sandwitch.

"Oh, I'm eating with uhhh. Tyler, yes thats him there." Phil pointed to the last wooden table where he just saw his hair.

Somebody looked at Phils pjs and he felt himself go red again. Oh right, pajamas. Glad he will never forgot day this ever. Phil tought well he and the person walked over to Tylers table.

"Oh hey Phil! Whats up?" Tyler asked with a smile, Phil sat down at the chair he gestured to.

The girl with ombre hair was sitting next to Tyler. She glanced at the person Phil had been talking too. They both blushed and the person almkst reluctantly sat next to Phil.

"Ouuuuuu," Tyler chanted like a school girl. Grin on his face well he glanced between them."Zalfie is real! And the day you both relieze it will be the best day ever." Tyler anounced, grinning at their blushing faces.

"So Philly, you enjoying your first day?" He turned to Phil with a smile.

"Well yeah. I met someone in my first class. After the pajama incident of course. Anyway he was super nice and made me feel better," Phil stuffed his sandwitch in his face. Relizing how much of a school girl he was being and sounding like he was swooning over Dan. Which he wasn't, maybe, oh he didn't know. Phil couldn't tell his feelings from a hole in the ground.

"And who is that exacly?" Tyler teased. Phil looked at the michevious glint in his eye and ombre haired girl rolled her eyes.

"Honestly Tyler lay off the poor boy. I'm Zoe by the way." She introduced herself with a small, opening up a random crisp bag from nowhere.

Tyler pouted out his lips from next to her."Excuse me for wanting to be Mr. Maychmaker for once in my life since I'm getting nowhere fast with you two. Now Phil name." Tyler ordered, turning almost serious if it wasn't for the smile on his face.

Phil huffed, scarfing down his sandwitch and facing Tyler."His names Dan," Phil said, surprised at himself when the name made his cheeks burn.

Tylers eyes went dark, his smile dropped and Zoe gave Phil big eyes. Tyler leaned back in his chair, face stone and unwelcoming.

"What, what is it?" Phil asked looking at their faces he turned to Alfie. Alfie gave him a sad look.

"Well uh, uhhh. Dan is kinda, maybe, a bit Tyler's half brother from Dan's gold digging mother." Alfie stumbled. Staring at the table and Phils eyes got big.

Phil had the impulsion o protect Dans mom but stuffed it deep down and whispered,"I'm uh sorry." Phil said with no apology in his voice.

Tyler burst into giggles. He leaned forward and set his elbows on the table."Were just kidding. Sort of a test, but you've past. You have my blessing."

Phil couldn't stop himself from smiling even though he did not like Dan. He thinks, maybe a little. Okay a lot. Shit