27: Phil's POV

Have you ever felt like darkness was smothering you? Thats what it feels like for Phil right now, his hands running over the trunks intieror roof.

Phil whimpers, his mind a spinning dangerous mess that makes it hard to do a thing. He turns to the side trunk, wasn't there a way to break a tailight?

He thinks so, read it on Tumblr or somewhere like that. Phil scoots up to see the back of a light. Punching the tailight and feeling his fingers crack, blood running down his knuckles in a second.

"Ahh," Phil screams, woozy at the sight of blood. His squeezes his eyes shut. Feeling the car slow to a stop.

The trunk rips open and Phil feel's something cover his eyes, a blindfold, oh god a blindfold.

"What were you doing here fag?" Jasons voice is a slumptered mess of venom and his fingers push germs into Phils knuckles.

"Stop please!" Phil yelps, pulling his hand back and cradling it, fire on his hand slowly dying down.

"Cmon bitch," Jason says, grabbing Phils hair and ripping him from the trunk. Making Phil bite his lip to keep from screaming.

Phil gets dragged somewhere the sound of laughter and footsteps following him as he gets pulled down a staircase.

The ground is cold, soaked to the bone and it makes Phil shiver. Tears start to form as he whispers."A-A-are you going to k-kill me?"

The grip on his hair is loosend into nothing and hes just laying on the floor. Waiting.

"You are but a bargining chip," Jason spits on his cheek. Slamming his fist into Phils stomach.

Phil screams out as the pain comes from all sides and hes beaten.
-----------------------
Dan is standing at a table, singing along to a stupid pop aong while slicing carrots.

Why is he so happy? Phil thinks, walking up behind him.

"Nononono more Phil to pull me down. No more chains to keep me stuck here," Dan sings his own lyrics, breaking Phils heart a bit.

Hes happy, so happy, about all of this. About Phil being gone, it hurts to think he isn't at least thinking of Philnin the slightest. But everything hurts right now.

"Da-?" Phil ask before his body is jarred back into consciousness by a swift kick.

"N!" Phil yells openig his eyes to a piece of cold chicken being thrown unto the disgusting, bloody ground.

The sight of blood causes Phil to scramble back, suddenly noticing a pair of chains wrapped around his wrists. Causing his wrist to scream in pain.

"Ah!" Phil exclaims, leaning so the chains loosen, his eyesights back at least and hes looking up to Jasons sick grin.

"Morning," Jason steps on the chicken and twist his foot. Letting the food rub into the floor.

Thats when Phil notices his hungry, just a small hunger jab, nothing serious. Just a small growl. Phil hates it anyway since it makes Jason give a satisfyed grin.

"Hungry?" Jason asks, lifting his foot up.

"No" Phil snaps, moving towards the wall.

"So snippy," Jason quips, sending a kick under Phils rips and making him cry out.

"I'll leave you alone to, do whatever it is youd like." Jason steps away, walling up the steps.

"Wait," Phil splutters, as much as he doesn't want to be with Jason he also doesn't want to be alone.

"What?" Jason snaps this time, flinging around the facw Phil.

"What day is it?" Phil bites his lip nervously and stares at the floor like its the most mezmerizing thing on the planet.

"Monday, October 28," Jason says before the door slams shut, drowning Phil in darkness.

---------------------
Quick litttle update here that just says I have a new story up called Camp Phobia, about people with phobias all going to the same camp for a summer of therapy and overall hatred. Its a phan one, so check that out if you'd like.

Thanks kittens c: