18 : Dan's POV

2 Weeks Later

-----------------

The P.E. teacher enters the classroom. Our health teacher following in suit looking over us.

Don't say it, Dan thought. Internally screaming as they looked over us. The class of juinors that were given the gift of their speech.

"Hello class! I'm Nurse Jaklen and this is Mr. Berkle. Were here to talk about." DONT SAY IT, Dan practically lost his mind in his head. Feeling like slamming his head againist the desk while Nurse Jaklen finsihes her sentence."Sex Education."

The whole class groaned, and how could they not? After being tormented to the same class every year its a miracle people even show up.

Phil giggles by Dan, looking at his desk where he had a book secretly open.

Dan glared at him, leaning in so nobody overheard him."Seems a bit ironic for two gay boys huh?"

Phil burst into laughter, earning a quick glare from the Nurse as she fell into her monotone voice. Reciting every word she says every year about being safe. Blah blah blah. Boring stuff, everyone gets uncomfortable and blushes. Its like clockwork really. Dan almost had the schedule of what she said burned into his brain.

"And remember kids. Your always going to try new things. Explore 'kinks' so to say just stay safe and don't do anything to drastic." the Nurse ended, smiling at us before Couch Berkle did the most embarassing thing he could and handed out condem pack its.

"Ugh," Dan groaned, taking his packet and rolling his eyes at the blush on Phil's face as he took one.

Coach Berkle walked down the aisle until all the packets were pocketed. Then he walked back to the Nurse and stood awkwardly next to her while everybody waited for her to finish with her big closing sentence.

The school Nurse tends to have a flair for the dramatic. She always a big fan of blowing things out of proportions. Not a good quality for a nurse in charge of kids.

"So kids. Remember to stay safe and- MR WESSON," her shout rips Dan from my- ahm- Restricted daydream.

Everyone turns toward Jordan Wesson, the self aquinted school clown. Hes got a condom pulled into a hat over his head.

"Yes ma'am?" He asks and Dan just groans.

He does this every year. Seriously how can people be so predictable? Its painfully boring to watch.

Everyone laughs, like hyenas. Just like last year, even Phil smiles. Dan can see it out of the corner of his eye.

The Nurse chuckles, but her eyes are dangerously mad while she finishes her sentence.

"Now does anyone have any question?" The Nurse surveys everyone and lots of hands shoot into the air.

Dan almost slams his hand into the desk. Sighing while the nurse picks out people that may not be joking.

Phil was giggling next to him, kicking his foot every once in a while when Dan felt himself drifting off.

Technically they were playing footsie but Dan pushed that to the back of his head and stared at the wall absently.

His eyes start to droop, the feeling of 70 pound weights weighing his eyelids down. Dan slowly slips away from this monotone and predictable reality when something unpredictable happens. Phil suddenly jabs his side. Making Dan jump and giggle as Phil had hit a ticklish spot.

"Anything to add Mr. Howell?" The nurses death stare is focused on Dan and everyone turns to him.

He feels himself going pale, staring at the desk and shaking his head.

The nurse goes back to whoever asked a stupid question and Dan turns to glare at Phil. Who only smiles his perfect smile and makes a hand heart.

----

They're walking to Dans house from the radio station. Chatting happily about anime when Dan catches site of the water tower. He can't help but smile at it, the tower always made him happy. No matter what was going on.

"Quit grinning at water towers and pay attention to me," Phil mocked, making Dan turn to him.

"Well excuse me if you aren't that instresting," Dan teased, making Phil gasp in horror.

"You take that back Howell!" He yelped, digging his fingers into Dans sides and causing him to stifle a giggle.

"Phil I will flat out murder you, cut up your body, and feed it to starving dogs in the city." Dan said seriously, but facade cracking as Phil started tickling him.

Dan bust into unwanted laughter, running away from Phil towards his house.

"You cannot escape the claw!" Phil yelled after him, laughing as Dan already felt his lungs growing ragged.

But Dan pushed his muscles to the limit and lungs burning.

"Nooo!" He calls after Phil scrambling to open his house door before Phil can catch up.

He swings the door open, running inside fast as he can and hiding in the closet by the door.

"You cant escape me Dan!" Phil laughed, running inside and shutting the door behind him.

Dan watched him through the key hole, watching Phil look around for him.

"Dan?" Phil said again, walking into the kitchen and wrapping around the first floor."Dan!" He yelled louder this time. Going to shut the houses door he left open.

Phil glanced to the closet and smiled, like he could feel Dan was on the other side.

Phil walked to the door slowly raising his fist and knocking againist it.

Tap

Tap

Tap tap

Tap

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Phil burst into song, obviously holding down laughter.

Dan couldn't stop himself from singing along."OR GO RACING DOWN THE HALLS?"

Phil grinned like a doofus, swinging the door open. Light fell unto Dans face and he smiled.

"Welp, looks like I'm out of the closet." Dan said, looking around. Deciding to see how flirty he could be before Phil got awkward."Gotta admit, its a lot better out here. Everyones cute."

Phil blushes a bit, pushing Dans shoulder playfully and turning towards the living room.

"Well I'd say everyone in the closet is cute. But sadly no ones in their anymore." Phil stated with a teasing smile. Making Dan laugh and follow him, grabbing two game controllers while they sat down to play.