Chapter 22

Danielle's POV:

I woke up lately as normal. I was in Simons bed, so Lucy must've gone home. Thank god, I cannot deal with her today.

I skipped downstairs and into the kitchen to see Tobi and simon. They looked like they were in deep conversation about something.

"You two alright?" I asked curiously. They both stared at me as if I was a ghost. Shocked and confused.

"Oh yeah! Sorry Dani, just talking about um.. What video to film later." Tobi said. Wow he's a bad liar.

"Okay." I squinted my eyes. "Where's harry?" I asked. At that, I saw a hint of anger on Simons face.

"Dunno. Would've thought that you'd seen him by now since he's been checking on you every 30 seconds.." Simon mumbled. Great, he's snapped.

"What's up with you lately? One minute happy, one minute angry? Are you alright?" I asked. Not angry, more confused.

"I'm fine." He growled. "Just go and find harry who actually wants you to be with him."

Wow.

"Simon!" Tobi said.

"No it's okay Tobi. He's not worth my time anyway."

"Danielle are you okay? What's going on?" Harry said walking in.

"Oh great its beg boy..." Simon muttered.

"Simon. Stop." I glared, stomping up to him.

"Oh I thought I wasn't worth your time?" There was a vibe of awkwardness around us all.

"Harry, let's let them sort this out between them." Tobi said grabbing Harry and walking out the door.

"What did Harry ever do to you?!" I shouted as I heard the door shut. He ignored me.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I asked quietly and his face saddened.

"Talk to me simon." I sighed, still no answer. "I'm going to Harrys."

"What?" He finally replied.

"I'm gonna hang at Harrys for a bit. You know, because he actually wants me." I said as I turned around and stepped out of the door.

*******************

Harrys POV:

I wonder what Simons angry about... He's obviously angry with me of course but why is he taking it out on Danielle? And why is he mad at me anyway?

"Harry can I hang round yours for a bit? I can't take simon at the moment." Danielle whispered, walking out of the door leaving it wide open so we were in sight of simon.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine. Do you wanna leave now or?" I asked looking at simon.

"Yeah, that would be best..." She said quietly. I opened the front door for Danielle who walked out, and I looked at simon one last time.

"Look I don't know what's goin-" I started but I was quickly interrupted by simon holding up his middle finger at me. I sighed and turned to leave the sidemen house.

I jogged over my car which Dani was already in. I hopped inside and looked over at her. She was staring blankly out of the window. She was clearly upset. It's weird, she never cries. I've only seen her cry once which was when Lucy made that comment about her parents death, but it was obvious that anybody would've cried at that. She's been through so much...

************************

Simons POV:

"I do want you Danielle... I need you." I whispered to myself as I watched them get in Harrys car.