Chapter 16

Danielle's POV:

"Simon, hurry up!" I shouted as he ran upstairs. I want to get in that shower as soon as i can.

"OK!" I heard him shout down. I chuckled slightly and looked to Harry.

"Enjoy that?" He asked grinning.

"Quite..." I said sarcastically. He laughed and smiled at me widely.

"So do you all wanna go out to the club tonight?" JJ asked looking around the room.

Everyone nodded with the exception of me and josh.

"What the karaoke place?" I asked interestedly, winning a laugh from Harry.

"Yeah, but this week they're not actually doing karaoke." JJ beamed.

I looked around at everyone else who looked as if they were up for it.

"Sure, why not." I said.

"Okay, we'll get ready to leave about 8 ish right? What's the time now?" Tobi asked.

"4:30." Ethan replied.

"Oh okay we've got ages. Let do this." JJ said heading for the stairs.

Following him, we soon parted as I went into Simons room to get some more of my clothes from yesterday ready for after my shower. I was waiting for a good ten minutes before Simon came out of the shower in nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Oh fuck! Sorry Danielle I-I um didn't know you was in here, I would've taken my-um clothes into the bathroom before to get c-changed." He stuttered. I turned around so I wasn't facing him quickly, my face burning up into flames.

"No sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have waited in here. I'll just go get in the shower now." I laughed nervously, speed walking out of the room.

Ergghh. He looked so cute with his short wet hair and his little adorable face and... No, Danielle stop. Just take a shower and stop thinking about him.

I was in the shower for a while. I made sure I shaved my legs but otherwise I look like a gorilla sadly and I did not want that to happen. I got out after washing my hair with five lots of shampoo to get everything out, I had to be sure you know. I cleaned my teeth and slipped my clothes on. I brushed my hair through and went downstairs. No one in this house had dryers so I was stuck like this until it dried by itself. Yay...

6:00pm. Still two hours, enough time for my hair to dry and for me to get properly ready. Luckily nobody's getting too dressed up so I've got something fine to wear.

So as JJ says, let's do this.

*********************

Simons POV:

Smooth Simon, smooth.

Just get ready and pretend nothing happened.

"Simon! I don't have any clothes!" Lucy ran in.

"Yeah you do, you don't have to get all dressed up to go out just wear some shorts or something." I replied, chilled.

"No I literally have no clothes I need to go to my apartment and get some more." She said.

"Well okay?" What does she want me to get them for her? "You alright to go by yourself? Sorry I'm super busy."

"Yeah. Bye Simon." She sighed and stomped off. What?! I grunted and got out my clothes. Jeans, and my grey top. And I got ready.

*******************

Lucy's POV:

"So we are going out tonight at 8. You need to come." I said to him. He needs to do this.

"So what's the plan?" He asked.

"Justin! We already went through this. You get in 10 minutes before us and go to the bartender. I know him, so just say I sent you. Give him the money, he will do the rest. And then you do your job." I said in a bored tone.

"Okay sorry babe." Justin said to me as he leant down to kiss me. I kissed him back for a while until I broke off.

"I have to go. Don't let me down Justin."

"Trust me, I won't." He smirked.

*********************

8:03pm

Danielle's POV:

"I'm ready!" I said running down stairs and walking into the living room.

"Ok just waiting for Lucy still." JJ said bored.

"You look great." I heard Simon whisper from behind me. I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"Thanks. You too." I smiled softly. I heard coughing and jumped up. Lucy was stood behind Simon glaring at me.

"Ready now?" I asked her.

"Yep, you might wanna do your hair before we go." She said.

"I have done my hair." I grunted.

"Oh! Um well let's go then?" She said.

Everyone got up and hopped in a car. 10 minutes later we were there.

You could hear the loud booms of the music bursting out of the club.

We walked in and there was a lot of people. And when I say a lot I mean a lot.

********************

Simons POV:

"Do you all want some drinks?" I shouted over the music.

"Yeah, let's go." Tobi shouted back.

We walked to the bar and I ordered the drinks. Basically everyone drunk except for me Danielle and of course Harry. Harry and I had a coke and Danielle had a lemonade. I gave out all of the drinks.

"Cal?" I shouted. Is that Calfreezy? The guy turned around and smiled, yep it was him. He walked over followed by another guy, Which was Nep (nepenthez)

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?!" JJ shouted bringing cal in for a man hug, patting each other's backs.

"To PARTAY." Cal said, I'm guessing he's a bit tipsy.

"Who's this?" Nep said pointing to Danielle who was staring at the ceiling as if it was space.

"Danielle?" I asked her nudging her slightly. All of a sudden she bursted out laughing and nothing whatsoever. "Dani what are you doing?" I asked again. She looked drunk but she couldn't have been she had a fucking lemonade. Could some one have spiked her drink?

I looked over at the bartender who was staring at Danielle smiling. He spiked her drink.

Harry, realising what was happening ran to Danielle.

"Hey, are you okay? Calm down Danielle!" He shouted hugging her. She kept laughing.

"You bastard!" I said walking over to the bartender. "What the fuck did you put in her drink?!" I grabbed his top shaking him about.

"If I was you I wouldn't be fussing about me right now, you might want to look after her." He said slyly. I pushed him out if the way and ran over to harry, Danielle and Nep who was helping Harry look after her. Cal went over to JJ since they had no idea what was going on. I squeezed in between Harry and Nep to hold Danielle.

"Danielle listen to me. We are taking you home, alright?" I said, repeating myself before Danielle fainted in my arms.

*************************

A/N

Haaaayy sorry it's a bit short 😁 but I have to go out now :(

Did you like this chapter? :)

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya

YouTubeGirl7