26. Blue Icing Cupcake & Oreo Ice Cream Cookie

Start from the beginning

"No actually, I'm okay. I'll be taking a local tour to scope out this amazing city so you don't have to bother yourself" she said from her room before she came out. "More importantly, I want to hear about my gorgeous daughter-in-law! How is she? It's been awhile since I spoke to her!" Betty said in glee. Delsin winced. That's what he forgot to tell her, that he and Nejire have broken up. Knowing Betty, she'll flip out on him.

He remembered when he was skyping Betty and he had introduced Nejire to her, telling her that they were dating. Betty immediately started crying, telling Nejire that she was gorgeous, telling to please take care of him, how he's a good boy and only going on and on about how he did a good job on capturing such a beauty. At that, he really couldn't lie, Nejire was possibly....no, definitely was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He was just sadden that it came to an abrupt end. 'Oh my fucking god! It's like Young and The Restless in here! Look kid, if she was the best thing that's ever happened to you, than you know what to do!' John said, annoyed of every passing thought of these woman in Rowe's head. 'No, cause while Nejire has been the best thing to happen to me, Momo has also someone I also deeply value in my heart. I took her for granted and misread every hint she's displayed for me. I can't choose one with out hurting the other!' He answered. So he choose neither.

"Yeah....um....she's Good! You know, just so busy with school and hero internships that she's rarely around" he said. Betty sighed. "Well that's good, she's taking her hero business seriously. Honestly sweetie, I didn't expect you to be dating the most famous highschool student of all Japan. Anyway, now that I'm back, you should definitely invite her over for dinner soon. Maybe tomorrow night!" She asked with a glee in her eyes. Delsin chuckled nervously. "Hehe.....we'll see". Soon, there was a knock on the door, interrupting their conversation, much to Delsin's pleasure.

"I'll get it" he said, walking over to the door to reveal Izuku. "Oh hello young man. I must thank you for your help earlier, you really so sweet!" Betty said. "W-W-Well it was no trouble, Ms. Rowe. I-I-I was just wondering if y-you wanted to come train with me again, Delsin-san? But if you're too busy with your aunt....". "Oh it's okay you two. I was honestly about to go take a nap from the flying and everything so go ahead, don't worry about me!" Betty said. Delsin looked at her concerned. "Are you sure, Betty?". Betty smiled. "I'm alright. Really..." She said.

Delsin nodded his head as he closed the door. Betty sighed as she walked to her room but on the way there, she went into a serious coughing fit. It was truly nasty as she nearly past out and had trouble breathing. She looked to her hand and saw drops blood and sighed to herself. "Everything will be alright...you will be alright my little ray of sunshine".

Meanwhile, the two students were sparring in the training hall of U.A High. Izuku turned on One For All: Full Cowling at 8% while Delsin absorbed some smoke earlier so he was going with his primary quirk. The two stared at each other long and hard before the both decided enough was enough and attacked simultaneously. Izuku began to jump around in a zig-zag pattern trying to confuse Delsin but he caught on just fine.

He predicted where Midoriya was gonna attack precisely, blocking his fist attack with his hand. He then sent his other hand to punch Izuku's stomach to luanch him but with Midoriya's newfound speed, evaded to Delsin's side to deliver a powerful kick but the Conduit user smoke dashed in front of Izuku, grabbed his shirt and threw him to the other side of the room. Izuku recovered after that, charging right back at Delsin. Delsin raised his arm, shooting projectiles at him who evaded all of them.

Once he got in close, the two were going hand to hand at a fast pace. Fist and kicks were flying at each other and Izuku had the upper hand for a bit has he had the speed advantage thanks to Full Cowling but that didn't mean Delsin wasn't completely lacking. Delsin sent a nasty uppercut to his chin, launching him the air before he shot a Cinder Missile at him, launching to the wall with a loud thud. The OFA user got back up though, rushing him at a green flash and tackled Delsin to the ground, the two rolling from the strong momentum Izuku came in with.