The Hogwarts Express

Start from the beginning

"Ok come on now we're gonna be late," Mr. Weasley said. We placed our bags and animals by everyone's else's and started to get in the train.

George and Fred went first then Ron, Ginny then me. There was a train station and they all started walking and I followed. "You can sit with me if you'd like Cora," Ron smiled at me which I returned.

"Thanks Ron."

We all got on the train and Ron lead me to a compartment when I saw a girl with puffy brown hair sitting there.

"Hey Hermione, this is Cora she's new here." He sat down and I sat down next to him.

"Hello, what year are you? You look to old to be a first year," She said.

"Oh I'm a third year. I transferred from Homesday."

"No wonder you have an ascent." I laughed a little because everyone around me seems to have an accent.

Then a boy who had a scar on his head sat down. "Hey Ron, Hermione." He gave them a smile then looked at me I didn't want to the introduction to take forever so I just stuck out my hand "Hi, I'm Cora Blade third year I just transferred from the Homesday in the US."

"I'm Harry Potter." He gladly took my hand. I knew who he was already but I don't really care about reputation.

~~~

I put my headphones in because everyone fell asleep and I listened to Say Amen by Panic at the Disco. Music always helped me relax and clear my head I decided to continue working on my spell book. Yes I was making a spell book and I only have one spell right now and it's to add extra locks on doors. Ivysorta is how you says it. I'm working on different spells and potions but that's all I have the rest of the book is filled with already existing potions and spells. My dad taught me how to do it before he died and I made a promise never to tell a soul how I make spells or potions.

 My dad taught me how to do it before he died and I made a promise never to tell a soul how I make spells or potions

I heard Hermione threw my headphones. "What are you doing?" She asked.

I took out one of my headphones. "Just working on some stuff."

"Do you wanna come to the trolley with me and get some candy for everyone?"

"Yeah sure." She had to clime over Harry to get out of her seat making me laugh at her awkward face.

We got up and started walking down to the trolley "So what house are you in?"

She asked because I was in normal clothes. I didn't have a house yet. "I don't know I was in a house called Vercomes where I was at."

"Oh that's nice hopefully your in my house."

"Yeah me too, will you still talk to me if I'm not?"

"Of course, your nice unlike some people at Hogwarts."

"Aww thanks Hermione, I think your super nice as well."

As we approached the trolley I saw someone with platinum blonde hair that was parted in the middle and hanging down his face. He looked at me and my blue eyes met his gray ones "Damn he's cute, wait what?" I thought to myself. "One chocolate frog," we both said.

I gestured for him to go first "Go ahead," He said with the tiniest smile.

"One chocolate frog please." I smiled at him. Hermione got licorice wands for everyone else. As we walked away I felt someone's eyes still on me so I looked back one last time to see the boy still staring at me.

We went back to our seats and sat down the boys were awake this time so Harry just moved over so Hermione could sit. I took a seat next to ron and shut the door. "What the bloody hell was that!" Hermione yelled at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Draco smiled and was nice to you!"

"Draco what!" Harry yelled.

"Ok first of all why is everyone yelling and why is this such a big deal he was just being nice."

"Thats the thing Cora, Draco Malfoy isn't nice, to anyone!" Harry said with wide eyes.

Draco's POV

I was standing at the trolley deciding what I wanted when I looked over and a pair of blue eyes met mine. I've never seen her around before so maybe she's a first year but she looks to old to be a first year. She walked over to the trolley and then I knew what I wanted "One chocolate frog," Me and the girl said. She was actually pretty cute. She gestured for me to go first

"Go ahead," I have her a small smile which I never do. "What the bloody hell am I doing?" I questioned myself but brushed it off. I saw her walk away and I didn't take my eyes off her she looked back one more time before disappearing into her compartment.

Me and Goyle were about to walk into the compartment when he grabbed my shoulder "What hell let go of me," I said in my usual mean tone which then made him let go.

"What the hell was that Malfoy."

"I don't know what your talking about Goyle."

"You smiled and being nice to the new girl."

"I did not!" I yelled and sent him a death glare warning him to back off.

We walked in the compartment "Hey Darcy," Pansy said and I just sat next to Crabbe and I made Goyle sit next to Parkinson. She's liked me sense we've been at Hogwarts and I find it disgusting. We were almost at Hogwarts and I couldn't stop thinking about who that girl was and why I acted the way I did.

Heyyyyyyyy guys how did you like it? Why do you think Draco's being nice? Tell me all of your thought love you all🖤