Chapter 8:Feelings I don't want to have.

Start from the beginning

"Morning.Everything is fine right?"He asked.He seems worried.

"Oh yes.Why?"

"Living with a man like that isn't the best thing....more like the worst."He said angrily.

"Ugh you know?"Oh my!Am I blushing?Cause I can feel my cheeks hot only by remembering what happened.

"What did he do to you?"He asked almost sure that Jb did something.

"Eh?Nah,he is busy with his work.He doesn't have time to play with me.Right?"I tried to lie but I think Yugyeom can see through me.Like he always does.

"Why do you ask me?Ugh whatever.Please Heidi just call me if you have a problem.At least let me help you in my way."He begged like a little child who wants his ice cream.

"I promise.Pinky promise?"I said and we crossed our fingers.

"Let's go to the class.Shall we?"He smiled with his sincere,cute smile.He seems calmer with the issue called "Jb,my fierce husband".I'm glad.

"Let's!"We went to our classroom.The rest of the day passed with nothing really disturbing it,till afternoon came and I went back home.The new house.

I opened the door with the key Jb had left for me at the table in the kitchen,in the morning and walked in."Is he here?"I wondered.I went to my room and changed into some comfortable trousers and a light top and walked till outside his room."Why am I here?I don't want to see him."I scolded myself but my legs won't move.I really hate it that a guy like him can control me right now."Aish!Darn it."I sighed and knocked the door.I waited for awhile but no response.I knocked again but I can't hear Jb's voice."Is he out?For work or...with women?"Yah Heidi get a hold of yourself!He can do whatever he wants.He's a womanizer after all.

I finally was able to walk away from Jb's room and went to do my homework."Ouf that was difficult."I exclaimed.Maths are not really my love.But what can I do?I wish I had someone to help me with these problems.

"Uh?"I heard the door opening."It's him."I said and ran down the stairs in a hurry.The reason I'm running right now,I don't even wanna know what is it.I'll just run and run till I'll be able to make my mind control my heart and body when I think about him.

"Jb!"I called his name when I saw him leaving his jacket on the couch.He's so manly and handsome wearing a tuxedo.It suit him so much.

"Hey."He said coldly.

"Are you okay?"I asked him quite worried.He's always cheerful or angry but now he's really upset.

"I'm fine.Sit on the couch."He commanded.

"Ugh why should I?-"I was about to refuse but his look just made me think about it again."O-okay...."I nodded and sat on the couch.He sat beside my and then laid down,putting his head in my lap.

"Just let me have your lap for tonight."He suddenly whispered.

"Arraseo..."I said with a light smile.

"You smiled..."He looked into my eyes.

"Why?Is it so uncommon for to smile?And how did you see me with your eyes closed?"I asked him and he just grinned as an answer.This smile of his is seriously not good for my heart.This feeling becomes stronger with only just a smile of his.

"You haven't smiled in front of me.You were always frowning or pouting but never smiling.I like your smile."He said and closed his eyes to sleep.

"He...h-he likes my smile?"Someone please close his mouth or I'll fall for him,seriously.He won't let me escape from this strange feeling.

I looked at his sleepy face and caressed his forehead.His sleepy face is so pure.The innocence he loses when he's awaken,all shows the moment he falls asleep.

"Ugh?"He disturbed my thoughts with a kiss.A light,quick one.A kiss which can make me blush till my ears.Holding my face with both his hands.

"You're too careless."He said with his eyes closed.

"Yah.Jb you pabo."I stood up making his head lay on the couch and ran to my room.He didn't follow me.He must have been pretty tired.

After some hour as I realized he was sleeping on the couch I went there and covered him with a blanket.He really looks like a pure child with his eyes closed and his face at peace.I wish I could tell him what I feel without being in fear to accept my true feelings myself.I don't want to love this man but I want to love him.

"Ahhhh!"I cried.How can he be sleeping and pull me in his embrace like that?"Jb I hate you!"I whispered as I couldn't get away from his strong grip.

"You just love me...."He muttered,still closed eyes.

"Won't you let me go?"I asked.

"No...Just sleep with me tonight...just sleep."He whispered and after awhile we both were asleep.The morning found me in his embrace...

Complicated feelings...

I can't write more since I'm busy with studying for exams I'm sorry..TT TT

I hope you liked it!!^^I don't think this chapter is good...but still I wanted to show it to you!...

See you next time everyone~