Chapter 15 | Riled Up

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I AM SO SORRY!! I have been a fucking mess this week and forgot to post! I'm pretty sure this chapter will make up for it though.

*Jack's POV*

Movie night was going well, except for the boy sat between my legs. His back laid against my front as the movie played on the screen. The other three boys quietly chattering with each other. Rye fidgets in front of me. Pulling the blanket further up.

"You alright?" I ask softly, rubbing at his hip.

Looking up he locks eyes with me. His normal caramel colored eyes were dark, almost black as he takes my hand. Pulling it lower to meet his still very hardened member. I hum softly, now understanding what the brown eyed boy wanted. Nuzzling into his neck as I carefully palm him. Choking on his breath as my lips meet his sweet spot.

"Ja-ack." Rye whines quietly, trying to not squirm in his spot as I slip my hand past his joggers and boxers.

"Shhh, let me take care of you." I whisper softly, looking up to make sure that the other three were distracted.

Circling my hand around his shaft, watching as his jaw clenches. A sharp intake of air through his nose as I slowly begin to pump him. His hands shifting to hold onto me tightly as I swipe my thumb across his slit. If I could only see his face right now.

"You okay Rye?" I hear Andy ask from across the room, so I stop my actions.

"Y-yeah. Just really wore out."

"Jack you should take him to bed. I'm sure the flashback's have killed him today."

I nod, helping Rye up so no one would see his not so little problem. Andy giving me a knowing smirk and a wink as I push Rye toward our room. Pushing him onto our bed and quickly making work of tugging off his clothes.

"Please!" Rye begs as I drop to my knees.

I swallow, having his fully lengthened member in front of me again for the first time in a while. Watching Rye's hands grip to the edge of the mattress, attempting to not squirm for me.

He's remembering.

Leaning in I carefully lick a strip from his perineum all the way to his tip. Then I stop, listening to hear him waiting with baited breath. A sheen coat of sweat layered over his tanned skin already. As a whine slips between his lips I finally give in, taking him carefully into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his tip while he chokes on a breath.

"Fuck yes. Jack!"

His large hand finding its was to grip at my hair as I begin to bob my head slowly. Scratching up and down his thighs and tummy. Having to hold his hips roughly to the bed as he starts shifting, attempting to thrust into my mouth. I pull off, looking up toward the older boy. His bottom lip between his teeth, cheeks a crimson red.

"I don't normally take control do I?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Up the bed." I say softly, following after him. "Legs up. Yep just like that."

I direct him, making it easier for him to relax as he falls against the sheets. Reaching for some lube and pouring it over my fingers.

"What do you want first?" I ask him softly.

"Fingers."

Rye is breathless. Trying his best to stay in place for me as I circle his hole with my lubed up finger. Taking in a sharp breath when I push my finger in slowly, grimacing as I bottom out the finger.

"Been a while." I mumble, rubbing Rye's hip.

Carefully I begin to pump and twist the finger. Watching Rye's face go from discomfort to pure bliss. His legs shifting as he lets out a low groan, hips moving on their own accord to meet my thrusts. Even as I push a second finger in, curling it every thrust. Searching for that little bundle of nerves deep inside him. Jolting not even a second later as I curl my fingers just right.

"Right there. Don't stop." Rye begs.

His dick twitching showing me just how close he is to letting go. Breathing ragged, chest rising and falling quickly. Eyes beginning to roll back as he begins to moan my name weakly.

"That's it. Let go baby. Imagine me fucking you." I tease, watching as his back arches.

Cum landing all over his tummy, his body trembling. Leaning down and cleaning up the mess he's made. Lastly cleaning his member off as I watch his eyes begin to droop. But he goes to set up anyways.

"Lay down." I soothe, pushing him back down against his pillow.

"But what about you?" He asks, making eye contact with me.

"I'll be ok. Your sleep is more important."

Laying down next to him as he curls up, laying against my chest I begin to hum. Watching as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

"You're going to be mine." I whisper to the unconscious boy.

I hope you enjoyed! Peace and love, see you on the stupid side x