chapter 31

Kongpop POV

Best award for Worst boyfriend in the world goes to Mr kongpop suthiluck...

Don't I deserve such an award .

Ring ring.... Kaofang picked the call in 2 rings

"Kong..". Her voice seems so happy . will she still be happy after what I intend to tell

"Kaofang..."

Its been nearly 2 months since I gave her a call. How did I forget even to give her a call

"I miss you my boyfie. When are you coming to visit me. My exhibition starts in 2 weeks."

"I don't think I can visit you . "

"Is it because of your fake engag-"

"Its won't be fake engagement anymore."

"Really... So did you guys breakup in public..Why didn't I see any news on that "

Ok That's ..IRRITATING

"No.. I plan to make the engagement real .
And him my real consent too"

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Oh... Okay.. So in front of public he will be your consent. I don't mind that. In private you will be mine right "

"What do you mean."

"You know i hate being the queen na. So I don't mind being your mistress. Then I can have both my freedom and you as well."

She can't be serious right... How on earth does she think I will be willing to have a mistress. That that's just gross

"But I need him. I need Arthit too. Do you mind if he is my kept man."

"No . if you want you can keep him too. "

A queen needs to be selfish. Nop a simple partner to anyone should be selfish about sharing their partner. How can she even think of sharing. Did she even love me in the last 2 years.

Arthit made it very clear .
My body my soul and my heart must only belong to him. He hates sharing.
That is what a partner should be like.
That is what my partner should be like.

"Leave all your works and come back to me kao. Lets get married Be my queen and live with me ..."

"No - no I can't kong... You know I can't leave it here... Give me some more time.. I will be back to you."

I have every thing but time. She wasted the last chance I gave her.

N number of proposals. She rejected me everytime. I don't want to continue this anymore.

"Kaofang. Let's breakup. "

"No kong..one more chance. I will come soon. I love you .k-"

"No more..I am sorry okay.. my heart which once beat for you is beating for another person now. I love him so much and he hates sharing. Let's end our relationship now."

"You can't kong. Not him.. You are not gay"

"I know am not gay . but he is different an exception. My exception.
Haven't you heard.. Every law has an exception. Maybe A straight man like me can also fall for another guy .

And he is not a simple him... He is going to be my consent."

"But kong love..gi-"

"Goodbye kaofang. I wish you all the success in your life. Achieve your dream of becoming a famous painter . Take care."

Before she could reply. I cut the call.

I know I was cruel. I broke the girl who owned my heart .
Small sheds of tears started threatening to fall. forgetting 2 years of love is not easy .

I let myself cry .. For the last time .

a king should be strong. His partner should be equally strong to help him rule this nation.

Even if it hurts a bit now. I am clear about my decision. My partner should be a strong and selfish one. Someone like my Arthit . no
Someone who is only my Arthit

Meanwhile somewhere else.

Arthits POV

I was moved out ..NO I was being kicked out of the palace today morning. I was woken up at god knows what time. The  was escorted outside to the garage with uncle kongthanin to the kings private car.

Inside the car was the king himself.

"Get in Arthit. We have a small journey ahead"

An hour long journey. We almost reached the place I think .

"You would be staying with an old friend of mine. One of my childhood friend . due to some reasons me and my friend shouldn't be seen in the public together. He will keep you safe . Stay with him until the problems are solved okay."

"Yes my king."

"The palace is gonna miss you. "

I couldn't help but smile. I will miss it to. Especially my kong.

Our car stopped somewhere.
Soon I started recognising the place. The exact place where I was going to be kissed by the nagin. .

Before I could open my mouth to tell the king something. He got out of the car making me follow him.

Just as we stepped outside. We were met with two people I thought I will only meet in hell with me.

The mafia head P Forth and his second in command... P Bright.

The king and p forth shared a hug and they turned to me.

"Arthit... This is my best friend Forth. From now on you will be staying with him. And his second in command will be your bodyguard from here onwards."

Forget about how I assured kong that my father in law will sent me to a safe place.
He is planning to murder me .
If I would have known this. I would have let kong kiss me yesterday. I infact would have slept with him. Top or bottom who cares. I could have seen him naked before I die so that I could proundly boost about it to the horny devils in the hell.

"Long time no see Arthit."

Seeing p Bright smiling at me is senting shivers inside me.

RIP Arthit ..

*________*________*_________*_______*

Breakup is done.
Arthit is out to a new place
Night is back...

So how is today's update .

Do vote and comment na