Chapter 11

Arthit's POV

A giant strawberry is chasing me . I was swimming in my pink milk ocean fast like my life depends on it . well.. My life does really depend on it. With 3 giant eyes and  sharp fangs, the monster Strawberry was nearing me . I spotted nearby a large chocolate Berg. I quickly climbed on top and took out my magic wand . I pointed my wand towards the monster and recited my magic spells " by the powers of my holy mother of pink milk I turn you Strawberry monster into pink milk and get mixed with this ocean ", my wand started glowing an- badboy badboy what you gonna do.. Want you gonna do when I g- my ringtone woke me up .
aaargh..My beautiful dream....

It was only 11:00am.. Who the hell is calling me so early.

With the irrigation of waking up early , I took the phone.

"Do you have a last wish...."

"Wow... Good morning to you too. Within 20 minutes I want you to get ready and come downstairs. I will be waiting with your cheque."

"Wait w-"

The call got disconnected.

What the hell is the Prince's problem . can't he just credit the money instead of giving to me directly.

Within 20 minutes I was dressed up and went downstairs. A black xuv was parked next to the entrance. Who else can it be.

Does this guy have clay in his brain . what if someone recognises him ... Tomorrow in headlines you can see.         " prince spotted at slum.. Illegal business in royal family ?"

I quickly marched towards the car. P knot stepped out and opened the back door for me.

"Get inside before someone sees ."

I quickly got in and shut the door loud enough to show I was irritated.

"You peanut brain.. What were you thinking when coming to a place like this.. What if someone spots you here .. Do you really miss getting into headlines that much ....
Now tell me why you are here with the cheque..You could have credited it right "

"Hey .. I am not foolish ok.. This is p knot's car . this one doesn't has a royal seal outside ... And am here because we are going to deal with your debtor today. We will settle it in a single cheque . now call your debtors and tell them to come to fortune club vvip room 2 within an hour ."

"Hmmm ok... Just give me the cheque and drop me over there. Let me go retrieve my contract from them ."

"You are not dealing with it alone . we are coming with you . and that's final."

"But its not safe for y-"

"Arthit Rojnapat.. No more arguments. We are coming with you . I don't want my fiance with any broken nose or bones."

"Whatever . "

I know their is no use arguing with him.

Soon we reached the club and entered the vvip room. Within 10 minutes p Bright and his minions entered the same room.

"Oi Arthit ..Why did y- oh OH my pr-prince "

Wow .. I never expected p bright could stammer like this. Is he afraid of the prince.

P bright waied to the prince .

Bright - its an honor to meet you prince ...

Kongpop - hmm.. Let me get straight to the point . here is a cheque for 10 million bhat. Now Give me back the contract you signed with arthit.

Bright - b- but prince.. Why are yo-

Kongpop- time is precious right.. So quick. Hand me the contract.

Within minutes the exchange happened. Prince took the contract from P bright and passed it to  p knot . being an advocate , p knot can check the validity of contract without much troubles .

Knot - is this the only contract he has signed

Bright - yes sir .

Ha-ha sir..

Knot - everything is settled my prince. Arthit has no more deals with Mr Bright from now on.

Kongpop - let's hope this is the last time we are meeting Mr Bright . we take our leave now.

Arthit - tell your nagin I said goodbye p bright ..

To say p bright and his minions had the jaw dropped till floor would be an understatement

Soon we left the club and entered p knot's car .

Kongpop - a thank-you would have been nice.

Arthit - well... Thank you my prince for literally saving my ass. Now can you drop me near my apartment. I want to prepare myself before meeting the royal family tomorrow

Kongpop- not so fast Arthit. ... We need to do some shopping for you ... I would very much like to present my fiance in proper cloths

Arthit - but... What's wrong with the type of clothes I wear. Am I not sexy in this... P knot.. Tell me na..

Knot- hmmm... You look quite good in this.

Kongpop - NO... We are getting him some decent cloths. P knot ... Inform oak  about our visit to his showroom.

Knot - as you wish my prince .

P knot took his phone to make some calls.

Arthit - wow... I am really honored by the way you took my opinions into consideration

Please mind my sarcasm

Kongpop - of course.... So what colours do you like

Arthit - anything but black , grey and brown .

I saw his evil smirk. P knot let a small chuckle

Kongpop - we are so getting those colors ..

Great ... Just one day before our contract , the anger to strangle him is high .. How am I gonna survive the next 6 months without killing this asshole.

*___________________*_________________*
I was a little mess when I wrote this chapter .
Hope it was OK...

Arthit is gonna meet the royal family tomorrow. Get ready to visit the palace with him...

Do vote and comment
*____________________*__________________*

This was the message I received from the respective author of this plot

Hope this clears all the misunderstandings ...