Connor Imagine

I pulled into the parking lot of my local dinerm and shut off the engine of my car. I ca,e to the same diner every Wednesday, ordered the exact same sandwhich that I never ate, and worked on homeword till closing time.

I sat down at an empty table, pulling out my notebooks. Connor, the waiter who almost always served me, walked up to me, smiling. "Hi (Y/N)! Are you ordering your usual?" He asked.

I nodded, returning to my school work. I didn't really know why I ordered anything, I wouldn't eat it anyways.

I had been living off of almost nothing but water for a few months now, pleased with the weight I was losing from it.

I glanced over at Connot, who was making my sandwhich behind the counter. He was adorable, I had always had a thing for him. He went to the same high dchool as me, but we never spoke except when for the occasional small talk at the diner.

Finally, my food was finished, and Connor walked over, set the plate down beside me, and surried back to the counter.

I stared at my meal restraining myself from taking a bite. Then something caught my eye. A little note was placed on the side of my dish. I picked it up, reading the small writingprinted onto the paper.

Please eat.

Tears welled up in my eyes, unsure of how to react. I looked over at Connor, knowing he had left the note. He looked at me expectantly.

I took a deep breath, and took a bite. The food made me feel sick, but I kept chewing.

When I finished, I looked over at Connor, a grin flashed across his face, He moved back to my table, and was now standing next to me. "I'll be here to help you." he whispered to me.