Sam Imagine

"Movie time!" You hear Connor scream across the living room. You were friends with the boys of O2L, and you were having a movie night with them tonight.

You sat on the couch, waiting for someone to start the movie. A few seconds later, Sam sat down next to you. Your heart rate speeds up, and you were really nervous. You had liked Sam for almost a year, but no one else knew.

There's no way he likes me. He deserves better.

He tturned to you, smiling, "So (Y/N), you can cuddle with me if you get scared..." He winked.

Turns out, Connor picked out a scary movie, The Conjuring.

"Not likely." You replied. "You'll probably be the one who gets scared." You both laugh.

Turns out... You were wrong. Before you knew it, you were cuddled up in Sam's arms. You buried your face into his warm chest, trying to focus on his steady heartbeat instead of the movie. You closed your eyes as Sam rubbed your back with his hand to calm you.

"Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?" he asks.

You nod in reply.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me sometime?"

"Like a date?" You ask.

"Only if you want to..." He replied nervously.

"Well Sam, you're in luck because I would love to go on a date with you." You reply with a big smile on your face.