Dhruv looked lowered his head taking slowly breaths, ever since he saved her from mukti abd her attack, she didnt utter a word. Not a single word, he was sure she was in trauma however, the way she relaxed under his touch he felt good to see her accept him. Alas, it was just for some moment until he spoke up with that fucking mouth of his bringing her back to the reality. "Nandini the vampires want to harm you, Manik and his kind wans to harm you and that's why, I— the alpha of the wolves decided to help you around and save you. When I got to know you're a teacher in a school which has innocent cutie children, I and my pack couldn't suppress ourselves from protecting you. ".... He said totally skipping the part that was indeed supposed to be told to her.

True, he included the members of his pack in this camp so that he can keep the children safe however, his motive for getting nearer to nandu was not to save her infact, her life was in danger around him, around them. He always have wanted to kill her, for the sake of his people, his wolf community that was threatened to die because of her powers.

Anyways, nandu felt butterflies growing up in her stomach, ALPHA, gosh was he fooling her again! He was an alpha and probably roaming around her just to save her, it churned her stomach in amusement. Notwithstanding, it was not the time blush or thank her star for meeting an alpha, the strongest wolf in a pack and the leader, she was rather intrigued and thrilled to learn she was not safe around manik.

"And my reason for not letting you go with him was this— I don't want to see you get harmed nandini. He's not a good guy, vampires just use you. They lure you, force you to love them, they bewitch you in a way that you cannot keep away from them but when you actually do that, then they show you their real shade. ".... She shuddered listening to all of that. And in a place, she really related everything, every moment she has with manik with hus words.

And regretfully, Dhruv was appearing to be correct somewhere. Her heartbeats rose up linking the connections, she looked down blankly at the dry leaves lying dead and unmoving under her feet. "Don't you ever think why does he always comes around you anytime, anywhere without any prior notice? It might look like a coincidence but it's not. You don't actually know Nandini he's just using you for a purpose, I don't know what that purpose is but I care for you. "... His voice reflected concern obviously, the fake one that still persuaded nandini.

Dhruv smirked victoriously observing her changing expressions. He was clearly lying, about not knowing what that purpose is behind manik's good face and unfortunately it was working until, "Why are you telling me all this shit Dhruv. Okay, I agree with you he's just doing everything around on purpose, he is using me but Dhruv, what is the reason behind your goodness hun! Why are do you intend to protect me from manik. What's the your profit in it? ".... She shouted loudly clenching her Jaw, she had had enough of him.

If manik was not around her with a good intention than what is the guarantee that Dhruv did everything out of purpose? She was getting frustrated, damn frustrated listening to his provocative tone. Very well admitted, Manik was dangerous. But then, wasn't Dhruv equally dangerous.

And frankly speaking, Dhruv is more dangerous than manik. Why, because inspite of knowing manik's intention from the beginning he preferred to play this ganesh of goodness. If she was disheartened by manik and his betrayal than she was way more disheartened by Dhruv for he broke her trust.

Wasn't he doing everything for some kind of reason, she has this gut feeling there was definitely something he was hiding from her. And, she was very well determined to find that out, "Trust me nandini I want to see you safe, I want to see you smiling, I want to see you like this always, innocent and sweet.".... He decreased the gap between them. Dhruv travelled his hand uptil her cheek and cupped it lightly. "I know I cheated you, I hid my secret of being a wolf but I promise you nandini I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. I know what you feel for me."... Once again, she was taken away by that husky voice of his that took her back to that alien land that was heavenly to live in.

Dhruv breathed one last time before kissing the corner of her lips while she closed her eyes sensing him come close and twitch her lips predicting his next move.....

To be continued.....

Aahhh, even I felt something something while writing the last few lines. Gosh, it's very difficult to write triangle between the main leads.

Honestly, I couldn't stop myself from assuming Dhruv as manik, I imagined Samthaan's face to write all this. I hope, I didn't offend your feelings.. If I did... Then plzzz get a grip... You know your writer well. Let her alone take the headache, you enjoy everything, she won't dishearten you. Unless the story isn't interesting, you won't love it. Let me do the needful for you, 😙

Anyways, will they kiss!!!!! Will she let Dhruv take over the feelings she once had for manik. Or will the vampire prince do something? Will it be, the wolves winning her dark destiny or the vampire prince alone taking her???

And most importantly, will anyone of the heroes (Manik and dhruv) really love her or will they just play around with nandu!

And guys, don't forget there's Harami Harshad too😂😂😂. Don't forget him.

Come back in the next chap with popcorn buckets please.🙏

Do votes and comments.

Next chapter... 102 votes.