Chapter 67

"Ahhhhhh!!!" His screams shook the walls of the dungeons.

Walton who preferred to hide behind a wall within the dungeons shut his eyes together as he can't hear his roaring scream. His heart ached. This guy was stupid for taking such unbearable tortures.

Manik was injected with some potion that caused immense pain to his body, and hurt every cell on his skin. He cried out louder and louder as the newly appointed guard, Shakti, of the vampire king pressed the syringe he had injected into his arm.

"Where is the girl, Manik? Tell me if you want me to let you go" he demanded.

But Manik focused more on screaming as the pain intensified. "I don't know." he lied, not telling them the truth.

They were three, and he was alone. That didn't mean he couldn't handle them. It's just that he didn't want to do anything and lie there being tortured.

"Manikkkk," Walton clenched his fists and teeth. He felt grevious.

He knew about her location as it was him who only suggested manik to take her there. However he was helpless. He didn't want anyone to know about nandini as he knew his deserter brother Harshad was looking for her.

It was not an unknown thing to him that his brother fled away from the rehabilitation centre with that wolf, mukti. Nobody knew where were the two of them. One thing was clear for sure... That they were definitely planning on something together!

He was a young vampire, he still knew about the politics and secret blooming love going on within their dimension. He was aware of how Mukti liked Manik. So it's obvious the two of them were doing something out there. Something that was not going to be good for nandini if her location was revealed.

"Liar!!! We know you took her to the other dimension and hid her in Bellvale." Shakti grumbled as manik was not ready to speak up.

"If you know i took her there... Why don't you go and look for her. Why ask me, bastard!" no doubts he was in gruesome pain, still his words were still the same— sharp and insulting.

Shakti grabbed another drug filled injection and cruelly stabbed the syringe in his neck. The force was so bad that Manik wriggled on the ground screaming on top of his voice.

"We will find out about that. Out guards have already left for the Bellvale. Even if you don't tell us... We will get her soon. Before the dark night anyway." Laughed shakti as he kicked manik in the face.

'I can't see this. I just can't...' Walton thought and exited the dungeon via a secret route.

He came back to his room and shed some tears. The bits of Manik getting hurt moved in front of his eyes, making him feel awful.

"I need to do something. Maybe I should go back to Bellvale and think of an idea to save Manik otherwise he will definitely die in my father's hands." Walton spoke to himself and grabbed a dagger he had hidden under the bed along with some other stuff and put them in bag.

"Yeah, how can I forget what dad's new doggie (Shakti) said... Some guards have already went to the other dimension. I need to go there to save nandini too." He sighed whilst thinking if he needed anything else or not.

He wore it on his back and snuck out of the room yet again from a secret exit door since he was home arrested by his father. Walton was soon out of that area.

He was running with his super speed toward the dark woods wherein the door to the other dimension stayed. He ran and ran and ran... Not caring about anything. He didn't know why was he even trying to breach his father's decision and go out of the house when he was punished. All that mattered to him was manik.

Walton continued running. He was some hundred metres away from the region when he unwillingly encountered something. Someone to be precise!

His breaths stuck in his throat while his hands started sweating. "Dh-dhruv..." He whispered his name in shock whilst taking some steps backwards.

Tbc...

(Walton met dhruv!!! What will happen. Will he be killed by the alpha? Or do you think Alpha dhruv will partner up with Walton and go to Bellvale and protect nandini. Let's find out together in the next chapter.

I'm though a bit sad😢since it takes forever to complete the target. I hope this time you
guys will complete soon so I update soon. 😘😘😘)

Target: 125 votes 15 comments.