Chapter 66

Earth,
In the vampire castle,

Filthy stench and darkness were everywhere his tired eyes saw. He was surrounded with garlics and garlic juice on the floor while his body lied on the wet floor of the dark punishment cell, chained into silver chains.

'Ughh,' He was weak and hungry. He hasn't been given anything for five days.

But that made no difference to him. He was fine with being forced to starve and stay under the cage of stuff that hardly affected him. Yeah, Garlic and silver didn't hurt him. But the king didn't know it though.

He always pretended that they damaged his skin like other vampires in front of people. It was just one two people who knew about this. He lied there with each cell of his skin bleeding and lips swollen.

They were rubbed with some cloves of garlic but it wasn't the white edible edible that hurt his lips. It was the oppressors hard rubbing on his lips and punches.

'Aahh!!!' he winced because his limbs have gone sore for lying on his side for endless hours.

His back was whooped with salt rubbed whoop which hurt when he rested on his back. From the little nail of his foot to thr smallest hair in his head hurt behind description. Even then, there was a surprising smile on his lips.

Although his eyes gave out agonized tears that were not salty water but blood itself, he still adored his mouth with a smile. A small that spoke of his agony and battle.

No matter how much it pained, he laid there not worrying about him tomorrow. He knew how rusted the bars of his cells were. How powerless the foolish guards of the castle were yet he preferred to lie there with a smiling mouth.

His eyes went shut as he to soak in the pain. The guards might be on their way to his cell. He was ordered to be tortured three times a day. Once in the morning then the afternoon followed by severe tortures in the night. From how sore his skin seemed and ductile his eyes appeared, it conveyed he had given up.

"Manik... Manik... Hey, do you hear me!" the smile on his lips widened as that familiar whisper broke into his ears.

He didn't hsve to open his eyes and look at the person. He was certain that it was the naughty stubborn heir to the vampire King, Walton. "Manik, are you awake? Look I brought you some pigeon. Drink its blood, you'll feel better."

That was thoughtful of him for bringing him a pigeon for food. But at this moment, he should be taking care of his own self. Walton was home arrested since he helped Manik in transporting Nandini to the other dimension.

Unlike Manik, he was simply home arrested. And that made no difference in his behaviour. He was still the same old Walton who went any limits in order to help this prince in the name whose value was not when one percent similar to that of a servant in this castle.

Manik smiled some more as he parted his hurt lips and weakly mouthed, "Go back to your room, brat. It's you who's out but it'll be me who'll get punished."

Walton felt bad. He just can't see his condition. This was not the Manik who impressed him. This was certainly not the cool stromg vampire who tickled his guts and made him his fan. This manik was a defeated soldier who was trying on dying soon. He wasn't the Manik he knew.

Walton scrunched his brows as and huffed angrily. This sight was intolerant. "What the heck is wrong with you? I know you can get out of this Filthy jail then why not. Why are you inside and taking in all the tortures my father is showering on you. Why don't you escape, Manik. I know you know how to get out, then why not." He angrily hissed not being able to see.

And the smile of manik's lips offended him more than Walton kicked the bar of the closed door of his cell. "You aren't this weak. I have seen you in the wurst condition. You are not any normal vampire. My father, the king, isn't stupid to adopt a weak vampire. He surely saw something in you before giving you a place in the royal family. Don't act to be weak, Manik Malhotra you're offending me. " He whined like a baby. But all that manik did was smile.

"what the fuck are you smiling for Haan??" He held the pigeon in his grip firmly while he stomped his foot.

"Just go away brat. Your father's soldiers must be coming soon. They'll catch you with me and I'll be in trouble. So leave." Manik literally pissed him this time.

Walton felt beyond enraged. He let the pigeon fly away and held the bars on the door as he hissed between his grinding teeth. He was on the verge of bursting into tears. His bruised bare torso and disheveled facial features were too much to see.

"Why are you like this Manik Malhotra. Why don't you care about your life-- why don't you freaking get it that my father will kill you if you don't run away." His eyes were wet and lips shook when he said that out. Seeing him killed was the last thing he wanted to bring on his tongue. But this guy made him do speak it out.

A tear of blood oozed out of Walton's eye as he stared Manik under the dark room with his vampire vision. He didn't understand why was he bearing all this whem he could avoid it. Walton wanted to ask that out to Manik but he already answered his question, "I love the worry on your face for me, brat. I know you admire me more than your own brothers. But i am not your family. I am nobody's family either. I am homeless. I don't have anyone to cry for me while I am here. And that thought of aloneness is enough for me to engulf my end than living an empty life. Walton, you are lucky to have a family. And tomorrow you'll also find a beautiful mate. But as long as your father is alive, I will never be able to find a mate nor have one since I don't appeal anyone in that way because they know I'm a prince in name, not a real prince. My worth is lesser than that of a maid in this castle. No woman will find me attractive except for some situations like one night stands. In short, I'm alone. That is enough for me conclude I don't want to live any longer. I have devoted hundreds of years of my life to your father. Now let me devote a few days for myself. "

Walton cried silently, listening to that. He was still not able to accept he gave and cried, "I am your family. You are my family too. You are not alone, Manik. I didn't say it doesn't mean I don't take you as my brother. You are more than a brother to me. Don't give up like this. Live for me if not for yourself. Please Manik." he tried to convince him, Manik just avoided it with a grin.

He felt something happening inside his chest when Walton cried, even then preferred to ignore his words. But then he suddenly grasped and started moving, "They are coming. Leave now, Walton. Leave now."

Despite his warning, Walton stood there holding the bars and whispered, "Don't do this to yourself. Please just run away."

Tbc...

Not just love he also needs a family. And a cute naughty brother will be enough. However Manik doesn't want him. Do you think Walton will give up just like him and stop motivating Manik to escape??? Do vote and comment your views on this. I'm loving this. I love writing the chapers. It's possible only because of your achievements of target. Keep up your response ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Target for next-- 120 votes, 50 comments.

Update comes soon after the completion of target. Just like this.
S4iTb! SM