Chapter 2

( Meeting the werewolves)

"The vampires have found the mate for their prince, alpha Dhruv ".... Dhruv looked up at the pack who were already looking at him panic stricken.

" What!!! the vampires finally found her "... His eyes darkened as he jumped down of the tree. " That means their priest's prediction proved out to be true".... he said huskily. " That means.... If he will marry her then he will become the most powerful vampire of our star... Powerful than their king and it would become difficult for us to defeat him. ".

Keenly watching the birds above his head chirp and squawk he continued " So the Sagacious period has come again. The same situation, same time, the same me and the same manik (pause) and unfortunately the girl with her dark destiny "

He laughed wickedly.

While turning back to the pack he spoke with seriousness " This dark night is going to be more dangerous than the last one. If this time, manik succeeds in acquiring the powers than we'll never be able to kill him. He'll become the homicide wolfkiller. And if it happens then he'll first destroy our Werewolf World.... For we had destroyed that Dark destiny and his Only hope... This time he'll be cautious enough to protect Her from us. "

He paused but then smiled more wickedly thinking something dangerous.

" Only if we want to save our world we just have only one option left ".... He declared.

" And what would that be alpha?? ".... One of the man from the pack questioned.

" Kidnap that girl and kill her destiny.... Just like we'd done two twenty-five years ago .... She's not only dangerous for us but also for our powers.... (he paused) because I feel like the Sagacious period is back.... Back for him..... It's another chance given to him by the Satan Lord (Lord of the demons)
I still remember that dreadful night. This time it's going to be a dead game "..... Dhruv completed with fearful expressions entertaining his face.

" You mean to say, she is resurrected alpha??? "..... The wolf questioned.

" No... But her destiny is resurrected.... Her dark destiny, the key to his success that they were waiting for, has come to life again... If this time they get to know about HER real powers then the vampires will try their best to bring their prince together with this girl, and then we'll be dead....(pause) He wanted to save the girl chosen last time... She had some of the most strange and effective powers.... He couldn't save HER for I didn't let him to.... This time, not on any cost would he leave HER alone.... Or risk her life... It's about THEIR dimension after all "..... He looked horrified. " Before they get hold of her.... Just kidnap HER as soon as possible ".... Said dhruv breathing deeply, he could smell the danger approaching his territory.

No sooner did Dhruv complete his sentence than the pack disappeared to execute the plan.... To kidnap Her.

He glanced up at the changing clouds watching the birds hide in their nests.

" This black night.... Her dark destiny will be murdered Again "

Changing himself into his real form i.e wolf, Dhruv got himself lost in the snowy mountains preparing for the worst war that's waiting at his door.

PS.... Here " HER " means the ' dark destiny ' and not the girl.

To be continued....

Read everything carefully I don't want anyone of you to go confuse and stumble reading the further concept.

Doing a lot of research for this book... Need your support guys. Votes are good but comments is something I like a lot and their less. Motivation milti h yrr.

Anyways... this was the intro to the wolves. This time Dhruv is the villain aka Alpha male. 😁

Feel free to ask anything you don't understand or suggest whatever you'd want to see here.🙏

Please do vote and comment. Eager to know you're views here.