Wedding Day

It was unreal. The feeling that one chapter of his life was ending and another was beginning, but this time with his big babygirl. Milo Sokhowru (I know that's not his last name. It's a joke)

   They had found the most beautiful place to become one. Its yellow and red accents only made more perfect. Milo and Noen couldn't think of a better place to get married than McDonald's.

  Noen found the most beautiful dress in the world.

   He couldn't wait for Milo to rip his shoes and socks off of him

   He couldn't wait for Milo to rip his shoes and socks off of him. That's all they would need. McDonald's and Noens beautiful dress.

   It was time. Chase went down first on all fours, while stuffing his face with flowers. Then Benkro flew up from depths of hell bearing the rings. I'm the corner of the McDonald's was a mysterious figure.

   Chucky Cheese.

   Noen and Milo didn't pay it any mind as he strutted down the isle to the Minecraft theme song. Milo was to busy staring at the blank tv to notice Noen. When Noen had reached the end of the isle Milo turned to him and proceeded to say the most beautiful and glorious words he had ever uttered.

"You look ok" Milos said emotionless.

   Noen began to sob. Milo looked away. He hated when people cried. It was to loud and messy. Kevin, there preacher, was regretting everything in this moment.

"So do you, what's your name again?" Kevin asked.

" Noen Brian Eubanks" Noen said nervously.

"Who's asking?" Milo snapped.

"Ok whatever, so does anybody object?" Kevin asked

   Suddenly from the shadows the Chucky Cheese emerges. He rips the huge mouse hat off.

"I'm back bitches" Screamed Josh.

Hi guys. This is the end of book one. Thank you to everyone who's followed this. I hope you will enjoy the sequel to this. The first chapter will be out soon. Love you guys🥑

-Luna