My Gorl

It's been 2 months since the day Milo asked Noen to be his Thunderfeet Alaska. Those months had been incredible. Unforgettable even, but a storm was headed in the young couples way.

  Milo had been away. He'd been gone for exactly 10 minutes and Noen can't take it any longer. He had recently been getting feelings for his Minion stuffed animal. He just wanted to hold its hand and take it out for coffee. Of course he still loves Milo, but he was hardly ever around.

  Could he really cheat on Milo? Noen was sure he could. He walked to his room where the Minion was. Noen sat down on the bed and looked at the minion.

"You look beautiful today" Noen stated blushing.

  The minion gave no response. He just stared at Noen blankly. That's what Noen loves about it. The lack of emotion.

Noen took the minions hand. Just then Milo came through the door.

"I'm home ba- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Milo yelled.

"Milo... I" Noen stammered trying to explain himself.

"No I can't believe this" Milo said

"Baby I'm sorr-" Noen started but was cut off by Benkro coming in through the window.

"NO I AM BABY" Benkro yelled and then ran back out the window into the night.

  Noen and Milo just looked at each other before Milo walked out. Noen couldn't comprehend what had just happened. He had cheated in his love and now he was gone. Possibly forever. Noen fell to the floor and cried. The only person that could fix his broken heart was Milo and he was gone.

🥑Hello readers! Thank you so much for 4 votes and 152 reads. I promise next chapter will be funnier. Love y'all
-Luna