Movie Night pt.2

Noen let his three dearest friends inside his house. Milo was already sitting on the couch staring at the blank TV with no emotions. Benji and Jey Jey were  making out against the door frame. Syd was raiding the fridge.

   Oh how many memories this brought back.

    "So who's ready to watch the movie" Noen asked?

   No one responded so he took this as a go a head to start it. Noen put in the horror movie he'd chosen, My Little Pony the Movie. At the opening scene he was already terrified.

"DADDY HELP, I'M SCARED!" Noen yelled getting on top of Milo.

   Milo reeled back. He didn't like being touched, but maybe just maybe he could make an acceptation for Noen. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around Noen.

Milo hesitated before whispering in his ear and saying "Sex and Fresh Avocados."

   Noen looked around to see Benji and Jey Jey still making out and Syd still scarfing down all the food in the house. Noen looked straight at Milo and hiked up his dress.

"Let's go to McDonald's princess" Milo said.

Hey guys! This is honestly so chaotic. I can't with this chapter. Love you guys!

-Luna

The Adventures Of Noen and MiloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara