Would You Be My Thunderfeet Alaska?

Noen couldn't believe what was happening. The love of his life wanted him. Wanted this. He wanted an us. I felt a smile come across my face knowing what was going to happen. Noen once again hiked up his dress ready for what was about to happen.

"Get on the bed" Milo commanded

Noen couldn't speak. Was this real? Could this truly be happening.

"I said get on the bed, before I rip up your Minecraft sheets" Milo yelled.

  Milo pushes him on the bed. Noen could hardly handle this.

Milo got on his knees and slipped of Noens shoes and socks. Just as Milo was about to suck Noens toes, Chase Hudson ran into the room on all fours hissing.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Chase said.
"AHHHHHH IT'S RAT" Noen screamed in his little girls voice.

Milo jumped on top of Noen. Milo was having a panic attack. He was so traumatized by the human cat that was right below him. Noen wouldn't have this so he kicked Chase in the head causing the cat man to fly out of his room.

"I'll always protect you babygirl" Noen whispered in Milos ear.

Milo looked up at Noen and asked "Would you be my Thunderfeet Alaska"

I'm sorry. No shade to Chase Hudson. That is all.
-Luna🖤