The Return

There was so much going through Noens mind in that moment. He couldn't move or blink. Noen was fixated on the scene playing out in front of them. His love, his babygirl, his princess was kissing another. A girl. A girl that wasn't him.

Noen couldn't make out who the girl was, but he was absolutely determined to find out who she was.

He ran down the stairs determined to find out who was trying to steal his one and only from him. Even though he knew that he didn't deserve Milo, Noen refused to give him up. How could he. He loved everything about Milo. There was nothing he disliked about him.

Noen marched out the door, slamming it behind him. He walked around the side of the house and pushed the girl off of Milo.

"WHAT THE HELL NOEN!" Milo exclaimed

"Look baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I never meant to do that to you. I was so lonely and sad that you were gone. That minion she meant nothing to me I promise" Noen cried.

"Ok" Milo said softly looking at his feet

"That was so beautiful" the girl sobbed whipping her tears from her eyes "I can't even be mad that you stole my man" she said directing it towards Noen.

   Noen and Milo looked at each other for a moment before he tackles Milo with a hug.

"I love you" Milo stated "but it will take time"

"I'll wait for you" Noen said without hesitation.

🥑Yayyy I'm back! It feels like forever since I've written. Thank you all for the love and support! I appreciate you all so much. I'll update soon. Love you guys

-Luna