♡Talk About Love♡ |20|

Start from the beginning

The journey felt like it took hours. I held Min-Ches against me, comforting her.

-time skip-

I ran towards Mineso's door, repeatedly ringing the door though my sobs.
I heard her rushed footsteps coming towards her door.

She opened it, concern written all over her normally happy face.

"Oh sweetie.." She engulfed me into one of her warm hugs. I sobbed into her, mumbling things under my breath.

She guided me into her bedroom, as I tried calming down.

"What happened..?" She held my hand in hers.

"He c-cheated on m-me..". The words brought another flood of tears.

"Jae..?" Her tone filling with anger.

I nod, the reality hitting me like a bullet.

"Everything will be okay..things will get sorted out...I-I promise." She looked at me with sorrow, she stood up quickly.

"M-Mineso, where are you going?" I asked confused.

"To the shops, I'm going to get some snacks for us..stay here." She picked up her bag.

"O-okay." I reply.

Mineso's PoV

I stormed to Y/n's house, where I knew he would be.

The filthy cheater.

A banged my fist against the door.

"Y/n...?!" A voice seemed desperate, almost hopeful.

The door opened, with a teary faced Jae.

My face softened, until I remembered what he did. He didn't even let me talk.

"Please tell Y/n that I'm sorr-." I cut him off with a slap to his face.

"Never treat my best friend like that again." I declared, making sure he heard ever word.

Anger flashed on his eyes.

"And never touch me again." With that he slammed the door in my face.

I huffed and walked off. He won't get off with this that easily.

I closed the front door behind me and walked through to see Y/n on my couch.

"Hey, everything good?" She spoke noticing my expression, she followed me towards the kitchen sink. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Did you get the snacks?" She asked.
I shook my head realising I had said that.

"You didn't go find Jae, did you?" Her face dropping as I nodded.

"What did you do to him..?" Y/n asked as I took a sip of the water.

"Slapped the hell out of him." A smirk appeared at the edge of my mouth as the image played in my mind again.

"Mineso..really?"

"It wasn't as bad as what he did to you. He certainly deserved it." The truth spilled easily out of my mouth.

"I've never seen this side to you Mineso. Not gonna lie, I like it."

-----------------

my bestie drew another picture of a character in this book, she sent me it a while ago but I forgot to put it in a chapter..my bad

This is Mineso~ 👇🏻

Thank you so much 0_Kitsune_0

Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

Love,
dexy