"Pizza" Min Yoongi (BTS)

author's note
so i don't really keep up with bts anymore (sorry). in fact the last comeback of theirs i really paid attention to was the one with mic drop (and at that point i didn't enjoy it as much as spring day) so if any of the information that i remember about them isn't accurate anymore, sorry. but this oneshot is actually from one of their japanese interviews from when good day came out! and this is totally a (y/n) story even though i said i didn't want to make any more of those because i don't know how to come up with original characters hahaha and oh yeah this one takes place in Japan - so [J] indicates characters speaking Japanese and [K] means they're speaking Korean... idk if i'm right but i don't think suga knows much Japanese but yolo this is my story hahaha

(y/n)'s POV:
I smiled as my grandmother and I walked home from the store. She's been getting pretty old and disabled so I decided that it would be best for me to move in with her and take care of her. It's been a nice time and she's really funny so I had no regrets taking the time off of work and school to care for her. She always bought me my favorite snacks and cooked anything I wanted, and we just got to spend quality time together.

[J] "Oh (y/n), look over there!" She slowly pointed down the street, the plastic bags for the grocery store swishing in her hands.
[J] "What am I supposed to be looking at?" I giggled; the view was just how the street looked normally everyday.
[J] "There's a pizza delivery motorcycle thing." She announced, proudly pointing at the shining light blue mo-ped with pizza delivery bags on the back. "I didn't know they deliver here." Wonder filled her eyes as she looked at me, "We should try it!"
[J] "But we just bought groceries..." I teased, holding up the little bags in my hand, "What about these?"
[J] "Oh, we'll cook those another time." She swatted her hand as if she physically had to swat the logic away. "Plus, we hardly ever have pizza. Can you tell which pizza place that one is from?"
[J] "Grandma, he's way too far away for me to be able to tell that!" I laughed at how absurd she was sometimes.
[J] "Well, that's on our way home anyways, so let's talk to the boy!"

She walked at a faster pace, strangely excited to talk to the pizza boy, as I tried my best not to laugh at her. It wasn't like we lived in the middle of nowhere, the closest pizza place was nothing more than a twenty minute car ride if we really wanted pizza. Yet, she pressed on, excited to see the pizza delivery boy and to get some delivered for us.

Once we made it to the pizza boy, who honestly wasn't driving that fast or seeming to actually be delivering pizza, my grandma was all smiles. I felt like he was a strange pizza boy and was about to tell her when she suddenly greeted him.

[J] "Good afternoon!" She smiled and slightly bowed at the boy, who looked completely shocked as to what's going on.
[J] "G-good afternoon..." He hesitantly responded, stopping his mo-ped and looking at us in confusion. It was at this point when I noticed there were a few cameras around, and he probably wasn't actually a pizza delivery boy. Yet my grandma completely failed to notice this as she continued, and the cameramen seemed to do nothing about the situation.
[J] "Sorry to bother you, but you're delivering to this area, right?" She paused, motioning to his mo-ped, "Which store are you from? I'd like to order from there."
[J] "It's okay..." He looked around for help or someone, but just looked helpless before he laughed at himself and ran his hand through his hair. "I-I only know a little bit of Japanese. Do you understand Korean? Sorry I don't know Japanese..."
[J] "Ahh, okay. Sorry about that." My grandma cheerily responded, and just as I thought she was going to end the conversation and leave, she grabbed my arm and pushed me gently towards the boy. "Actually, my granddaughter knows Korean!"
[J] "Grandma!" I whined, shyly backing away from the boy. "Just because I've studied Korean in school, doesn't mean I'm fluent!"
[J] "Well, you know more than me!" She smiled, pushing me towards the boy once more. "And you know, it's rude not to greet someone..." I sighed and shook my head at her before I turned to the boy, who was clearly confused yet seemed to be laughing at the situation.
[K] "Hello, I'm (y/n)!" I bowed to the boy, knowing that a bright blush must be spreading across my face. Even though he probably didn't understand the conversation I had with my grandmother, I was still embarrassed about it. "Sorry about her," I motioned towards my little grandma after I stood straight again, "she thought you sell pizza."
[K] "Oh, what?" And as he laughed, an adorable smile appeared on his face. "I don't sell pizzas at all..."
[K] "Yeah, I could tell with all the cameras. But she didn't notice and just got excited." I giggled, "Sorry about that..."
[K] "It's alright, but sorry I can't give you guys any pizza or anything." We both giggled for a second, laughing about how silly this situation was.
[K] "It's no problem. Sorry that we disturbed you." I bowed once more, "Have a nice day!" I then turned to my grandma and said, [J] "He's not a pizza delivery boy, now let's go home. I can pick up a pizza later if you want."

We began walking away, when suddenly the boy hollered after me:
[K] "My name is Min Yoongi, and I'm sorry I can't give you pizza right now! But maybe someday I can treat you to some?" I looked back and he was blushing adorably, "I'd love to treat you to some pizza if you'd let me!"